Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aliexpress - Rosa Hair products - pic heavy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress - Rosa Hair products - pic heavy
    Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:19pm
i have been reading good and bad reviews on Rosa Hair.. the bad ones i noticed was usually about the peruvian.. the good reviews were the brazilian.. i took a chance and got 3 bundles (14, 16, 18) of the "virgin" brazilian  and a closure (14).. i pick the wrong closure, but i will make it work.. the closure looks brown but is actually natural black.. "my lighting".. there are some grays, not a lot, it smelled really good, the ends looked fairly decent.. i saw some things on it.. it is supposed to be "nit/lice" free, but i will be thoroughly washing with lice remover.. it is very soft, no shedding so far, no strings..it will be at least a month or two before i can give a true review..i am hoping for the best.. btw, i ordered Sunday night and got it today (Friday)...free shipping!

Edited by trishasinbox - Sep 06 2013 at 8:38pm
Sponsored Links

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:05pm
Thanks for sharing. 
Are you making a wig or installing it as a weave?
It looks pretty. Lets see how it goes. You were smart to research and order the product with good reviews!
I hope it works out well.

RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:07pm
Looks pretty...good luck. Let us know how it holds up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:09pm
i'm nervous now about the hair, but i will seal it really good and just try and be gentle with it.. i'm going to make a wig.. probably tomorrow.. i will post a picture when i finish it.. i gotta get a dome cap..
Laurenclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurenclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:34am
It is good venderSmile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:06am

Update: found some nits in the hair, got a kit and got rid of it.. after the first washing, the body wave just disappeared totally..not happy with the closure..after washing it turn into a poof ball, but i was able after a lot of work tame it..LOTS of short hairs in the closure.. i did bleach the knots.. i made a wig and flat iron the hair.. still tweaking it here and there... not much tangling, i can run my hands thru with not much problem.. doesnt tangle on my nape..soft..BUT SHEDS a lot!!!!! and i sealed both sides of the weft.. the hair is just ok..hope this hair will last a little while.. will not be purchasing from there again... thumbs DOWN!!!

Nit pic

after washing

closure

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:09am
nit pic reloaded

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:21am
my rosa hair had no nits 
and lasted me for 3 months before it started tangling
I did not tie it up though
it would probably be just fine to put back in if I washed and conditioned it
It was nice hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:25am
it wasn't a lot of nits, but one nit is one too many..lol..the shedding is not good.. i don't sleep in it.. trying to preserve it.. and it doesn't hold a curl very long..the texture does look good and its bouncy, but the shedding is turning me off bad..if i get 3 months i will be satisfied.. lol
RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:13am
Thanks for the update. The hair does look nice and your closure application is really good. These vendors need to get it together with all this darn shedding!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic