Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Aliexpress Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
LordTyra231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordTyra231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress Review
    Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 6:05pm
I've decided to do a review on this hair because i could not find anything about this hair company on aliexpress; Princess Hair http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/809445/211450438-517391135/Body-Wave-4pcs-12-22-24-26-28-Virgin-Brazilian-Human-Hair-Extension-1b-3-5oz.html

I will be reviewing the company site, service and hair week by week and I plan to post ALOT of photos.

Company site: 
What made me decide to order from them is that their website detail looked nice and neat. I like to believe that when a company or vendor has a nice, detailed layout of their hair it makes them seem more trust worthy and maybe even credible because of the fact it took them a little extra effort. 
Now what I didn't like was how she said her hair wasn't processed but if you clearly read the detail that all the vendors copy from each other it says "Q: Can I dye color the hair?

A: yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We recommend to dye darker, not lighter since the hair extension has been processed and colored, it is difficulty to fade the original color. Improper dying will ruin the hair." That agitated me a little but almost all of the vendors copy that from each other so it didn't bother me as much, just made me more cautious as to the fact it probably wouldn't be "virgin" hair

Customer service:

Excellent! I had talked to her at least a month before I ordered the hair and even before I bought the hair she gave me an extremely great deal on the price and she gave me more hair length wise than I ordered. 

And now...the hair:

Got the hair in under 3 days and I had ordered on a friday afternoon for them. It came in a ups baggie package. Inside the package was a dented in yellow box (pics coming soon) the hair itself came in a plastic all 4 bundles. Inside the box was a sticker that said "(20+22+2x24)" but, on the package that held all 4 bundles it said "20+22+24+26" so I was given a longer length (yay me!)

Smell: 

NO cornchip smell! <3~~~~ but, it did have a wonderful smell (to me at least)..it smelt like a chinese warehouse/warehouse store. Now a chinese warehouse/chinese warehouse store smell is hard to explain if you havent been inside one. But, compared to the closure I had goteen the day before from sunny may (smelt like grass and burnt booty and a dead cat) the warehouse smell was like heaven~

Wefts:

sh*tty. 80% of the 26 and 24"wefts were sh*tty. String coming out, hair sticking out like a bed head...just...ugh!!!!!!! So i DEF recommend to seal the wefts. 15% of the 22 and 20" wefts were sh*tty i'd say so i only sealed the areas that gave me concern. 

Shedding/Tangling:

Shedding was kinda bad before I sealed the 24 and 26". Then afterwards I loose maybe 1-3 hairs a day. Tangling...another story! Man! It tangles at least 10x a day on me. i DC'd I put argon oil on it....nothing really improves on the hair (sad face) I do understand that it is long lengths but still! its annoying!

Bleaching/Dying the hair:

This hair is HORRIBLE for dying/bleaching z.z; It takes forever to bleach and it does not bleach or dye well. I am going to have to try a more extreme performing dye probably. 

This is all I have for info about the hair...so far I give it  a 3/5. So far I would buy again...just not this length from her. I'll update weekly on the hair.

p.s- I made the hair into a full wig just because  I tried to seal the hair with nail polish and I forgot to check the ingredients and it has formaldehyde in it so I dont want that on my skin.  

Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 6:33pm
Pics...Unhappy
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 6:51pm
alll this reading n no pics :(
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 6:58pm
I read. picture evidence of horrible weft construction would be nice though. Idk why but it would be lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 10:01pm
So despite the weft construction, tangling, and shedding...u would purchase again? Dang, the actual hair must be AMAZING lol. Sounds like a little too much for me tho, so I genuinely appreciate ur review because they WERE on my vendors to watch list.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordTyra231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 12:05am
i'm having troubles posting pics it keeps saying access denied ;( and for the price I say it's pretty worth it so far and I didnt see it on the vendors to watch, sorry D:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordTyra231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 12:16am
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 12:17am
To post pics upload to photobucket/tinypic. Then copy/ paste the IMG code.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordTyra231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 12:28am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordTyra231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 12:33am
this happens every other time i try to post 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>