Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress... Not related to hair... Sorry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
devyah924 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote devyah924 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress... Not related to hair... Sorry
    Posted: May 08 2013 at 8:23pm
Sorry you guys. I tried to post in fashion but I couldnt for some odd reason. Hey ladies.. I had asked a few months ago on here if anyone had ordered anything other than hair on aliexpress such as jewelry, clothes, wedding accessories etc.Reason I  had asked was because I was thinking about ordering a wedding dress of aliexpress.. I know CRAZY right? LOL  Anyways... Im getting married in August and I decided to try to order a dress off of aliexpress because it was only $250 versus the $1800 on the dress that I originally wanted. Specs about the dress... Very good material. I was impressed honestly. I didnt expect it to be as good as it was even though it had almost 100 reviews. I sent them my measurements and it needs to be altered a little bit in the hips. Nothing major at all. Color is Ivory. Perfect length wise.  It arrived to me in like 12 days!!! The only thing I didnt care for was that it came in a  small DHL bag.. LOL... I dont know how they even got that dress in that bag. I couldnt put it back it..I am going to add a little beaded belt around it or something because it needs a little pop. Not too much though because my jewelry should do the trick!  Anyways enough talking and on to the pics.  Oh the picture of the dress on me there is a piece that goes in the back that I forgot to put back on before my mom laced me up. I need honest opinions about the dress please!!! Thanks

Original picture off the site..

Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:12pm
Great buy and beautiful dress!
pinkaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:16pm
Wow! Oh my goashes! What a beautiful dress. Especially for $250. You got an incredible deal.... Is the quality good in person too?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:28am
Gorgeous I buy clothes off ebay from China all the time with no issues. Where do you think American stuff comes from. I think if u know your measurement then is a go. That dress is beautiful. Congrats to you
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:12am

Niceeeee Dresssss...congartulationsClap

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:55am
I would love to order clothes off aliexpress. Asian fashion is so cute. Too bad clothes in my size apparently doesn't even exist over there...
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:15am
the dress reminds me of a Sebastapol goose
Beautiful!!!! Are you going to cover up your tattoos with makeup though?

Edited by LadyAradia - May 11 2013 at 12:00pm
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:58pm
I was looking at that dress the other day.
It's beautiful :)
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I would love to order clothes off aliexpress. Asian fashion is so cute. Too bad clothes in my size apparently doesn't even exist over there...

My sentiments exactly! I can squeeze into a large or get an a XL (US, Juniors) but went I compare my measurements to thiers posted, I realize I got my hopes up for nothing. I'm just like ... I know everybody over there aint the same dang size! lol.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:08pm
At first I was like wedding dress...aliexpress...Ermm
But WOWOWOWOW!!  That is a beautiful dress!  I didn't even think to look on ali for anything other than hair.  I think it looks great, and belt and jewelry I think it'd be amazing!

Congrats!

*heading over to aliexpress now*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic