Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress King Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress King Hair
    Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:35pm
Has anyone ever heard of this company? I was searching for QHP & I found them:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1050591

They seem to have good reviews (but you know how that goes Confused)

I can't find anything about them on the forum or on YT. Has anyone ever ordered or heard about them?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:20am
Originally posted by roxyjesaking roxyjesaking wrote:

it is a reseller , I used to order from Nana hair on aliepxress , it can can color very pretty

😒😒😒😒😒
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:52pm
I actually just received hair from king hair and honestly it's nothing special.

BTW KING hair is the same company as HOT HAIR company on aliexpress.
Also the wefts were poorly constructed and I had blue, red, and copper strings embedded in my wefts. The tags on the wefts actually read hot hair company and so did the packaging.

Oh and the hair was dyed black and the water didn't rinse clear.

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Apr 28 2014 at 10:53pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Josephadom Josephadom wrote:

Smile I found a new hair vendor Nana hair , the hair quality is real soft and full , after washing , hold wave back and install in 2 month , looks perfect! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

it is a reseller , I used to order from Nana hair on aliepxress , it can can color very pretty

Unless you are planning to buy ad space to do a free giveaway of 4 ounce bundles of hair for us to sample, you will be reported and banned from the website.
DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:58pm
bump

Edited by DOLLHOUSESTYLIN - Apr 30 2014 at 12:28am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Josephadom Josephadom wrote:

Smile I found a new hair vendor Nana hair , the hair quality is real soft and full , after washing , hold wave back and install in 2 month , looks perfect! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unless you are planning to buy ad space to do a free giveaway of 4 ounce bundles of hair for us to sample, you will be reported and banned from the website.
Gurllllllllllll they all over the board
Sochique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sochique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:43am
Hi everyone,
Not been a member for very long so decided to start my contributions by posting on this thread. I bought hair from King Hair a few months back. I needed hair and was drawn by the 50% off discount Dead. Alex Umareshi is right though. It is the same as Hot Hair as the hair came labelled with Hot Hair tags. As for the hair Thumbs Down. Seemed very high maintenance to me. Extremely frizzy (Peruvian Body Wave) and tangled like you would not believe (at the nape). A bit of manipulation with argan oil and Bob's your uncle the hair was great looking but I was not keen on doing that twice a day or sometimes even everyday as it was what the hair seemed to require just to get it looking great. In my opinion it was some dodgy hair Confused. Might be the batch I was sent but I haven't the foggiest. Will I order from them again? Defo not!!!!
lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 2:08am
oooh I recommend Virgo hair company on aliexpress because I bought from the store twice,and that is OK. Have no idea about king hair due to none experience with it.
DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 11:54pm
I need to find some hair that will last and not nap up, I'm tired of bird nest hair. Confused

Edited by DonDonna - Sep 08 2014 at 11:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic