Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ALIEXPRESS FEEDBACK BS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:38pm
WowShocked
Sponsored Links

viviwaytogo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viviwaytogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:01am
Wow, so that explains. In my opinion, the most reliable review is what you experience or from your friends.Tongue
DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 1:35am
SMH.. They always do that. 
mirrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:37pm
Hai, I think that a lot a people give the shops on alie five stars because the get a discount or something
I order weft from a company whit 100% good feedback en then I bought the hair and it was garbage in one week it started, tangling and shedding worse then Bss hair.

I could not believe it I went back to the site and starting to read the feedback again and this is what I found ..........Sorry for mine bad English grammerOuch 

03 Nov 2013 05:56
I love this hair! Its really full and it feels so good. Havent had any problems with shedding or tangling even after i colored the hair. And Lily was so helpful in getting my hair to me in time for my birthday. i will definitely be buying from this store again! Thanks guys!
Sorry for mine bad English grammerOuch                                                                                    

Buyer's reply

ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE LIARS AND ARE ALSO SHADY! I talked to the supplier and they ensured I would get my hair in time for my birthday and they would send me what i asked for....but there was a catch. I had to obviously pay for the merchandise, make a Youtube review and leave the five star feedback they requested (in said review, i lied. the "malaysian" hair they sent was HORRIBLE) and i would get my money completely refunded. After being dissatisfied with my hair, they PROMISED to resend a new one and refund my money back. I SENT OVER FOUR MESSAGES.....NO REPLY. STEER CLEAR OF THESE PEOPLE! THEIR HAIR IS GARBAGE AND THEY ARE NOT HONEST PEOPLE! ESPECIALLY LILY

DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:58am
One company offered to give me a big discount.. smh
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:58pm
Even Queen Hair Products be asking you to change the feedback they're sorry they messed up. How about refund me all my money then I'll write the feed black that you've refunded me coz the hair was crap.
But I'm not changing my mind about the crap hair you sent me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic