Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ALIEXPRESS FEEDBACK BS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

Originally posted by Janezeng Janezeng wrote:

positive feedback will help them to increase sales.

negative feedback will push them to be punished by Aliexpress.

so 5$ for u is to avoid the punishment.
Smile

If you sell bad trash under-weight hair-you should be punished !! Feedback should be the truth not a dam lie and I make sure I go back and update my feedback after I wear the hair if I can .People spend too much money to read lies.  Even if it was more than $5 the point is asking people to lie.  If you sell good product , you don't have to do that.  the vendors that are straight up saying $5 for 5 star feedback are admitting that they have bad hair!!

True! Buyers should make note of that because they're putting it out there
Sponsored Links

LadyLuBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLuBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

So ridiculous dealing with these vendors !!  Makes me wonder who and why blew up Ali in the 1st place .  It's like a choice between good trash and bad trash and now you can't trust the reviews and definitely can't trust youtube reviews.   Makes me really realize I need to go back to my CV and forget Ali.

^^This!
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:10pm
I wish I could take it back to when I could just go to the BSS, get me some Outre and be straight. When did this all get so damn complicated??? WTH!
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by MrsJHorn MrsJHorn wrote:

I wish I could take it back to when I could just go to the BSS, get me some Outre and be straight. When did this all get so damn complicated??? WTH!

Lol those were the days!
remyhairweft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote remyhairweft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:59am
ohh... yes . many shops in aliexpress . they do like that . 5 start storefront of a store . it doesn't means they have good Credibility sometimes . 
MariaMariaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaMariaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 3:19pm
I ordered from them a while back and my hair came with toe nails tangled in my 26 inch bundle and I tried to co wash it and it matted into a ball. I NEVER got to even wear it smh Lol 380 out the d..n window never again.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:06pm
^^ That's where you went wrong though. By trying to wash it. I would've sent the hair back as soon as I saw the toe nail clippings in it. YUCK!
remyhairweft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remyhairweft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:15pm
wow .. it seems they earn many profit from you .this is why they give 30usd . it is too much for a hair manufacturer
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Janezeng Janezeng wrote:

positive feedback will help them to increase sales.

negative feedback will push them to be punished by Aliexpress.

so 5$ for u is to avoid the punishment. Smile
So ppl should spend their money on wilder beast hair and give 5 star reviews..GFOH!!!!!!Angry

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by remyhairweft remyhairweft wrote:

ohh... yes . many shops in aliexpress . they do like that . 5 start storefront of a store . it doesn't means they have good Credibility sometimes . 
Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic