Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress Experiences and QWB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
sansrelaxer222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress Experiences and QWB
    Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:53pm
I'm making my third ever AliExpress purchase from drumroll....Queen Weave Beauty.

I ordered AliExpress hair twice in my life from one vendor named David. Seems like 99.5% of male vendors on AliExpress goes by the pseudonym "David". I forgot his last name and the name of the co. Going through the process made me very anxious and put a big lump in my throat. I felt like I was throwing my money into this invisible vault. It's such a big gamble and I hate gambling. My first purchase from this David guy was amazing. It was actually the best hair I ever received. However, my second purchase from him was not so good, the hair shed, I hated the curl pattern, and the ends were dry. It was doable though cause for some weird reason it still looked nice. Within a few weeks the hair shed something crazy but everyone complimented me on that hair. Little did they know I had a dog on my head. Several months later I get an email from the company saying that David got fired because he overcharged his customers. Well I got played Broken Heart

Now I am giving AliExpress a second shot. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that my go to for everything is Craigslist. After the aliexpress fiasco I got my hair delivered to me in New York from a girl off Craigslist. I later realized that the hair is average quality AliExpress hair that's more than triple the price. I just ordered hair from QWB because everyone on both BHM and Youtube claim to love it. I am hoping that this QWB hair will be a hit for me too. There's always that one person that orders from a great company but gets a bad batch of hair. I would be the one but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping not to. I got my closure from Pop Queen Hair. I have a lump in my throat from this one too cause I haven't heard much about this company. Anyway, I will post pics of the hair and install when I receive it  

Now let's hope I can find a good stylist in Vegas.

Edited by sansrelaxer222 - Oct 19 2013 at 4:24pm
Sponsored Links

Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:58am
looking forward to your install pics
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:27pm
wait and see how it turns out Smile
stephaniestylezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephaniestylezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 12:59pm
It's a good vendor I had it for 9 months n still counting

Edited by stephaniestylezz - Nov 02 2013 at 1:00pm
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:12pm
Seal your wefts & use the recommended products and you'll be fine

My Expeience
i purchased from them twice and my second time shedding increased compared to my first purchased and the ends were a bit dry on my 24" & 26" which to be expected especially in loose wave or anything with a defined curl pattern i used the ORS hair mayo as recommended & very little EVOO 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 7:50pm
Hey guys! Sorry it took a while to update this post. I was waiting for my closure to come in. The Queen Weave Products hair came in right away though. I ordered from QWB on October 19th and got my hair on Oct. 23rd. On the other hand it took 12 days to get my closure in from Pop Queen Hair. I'm not impressed with Pop Queen's shipping but the closure looks decent. 

Going back to QWB and my first impression on the hair; 

Pros
  1. It's soft and bouncy 
  2. It came in the lengths that I ordered 
  3. The hair smells good 
  4. The shipping is fast 
  5. Nicely packaged
  6. Perfect luster 
  7. Shed very little after brushing it

Cons 
  1. It has a few grew hairs 
  2. The hair's a little frizzy 
  3. Looks a little like BSS hair to me 
The trust test will be the install and how the hair holds up a few weeks later. 

I will be installing the hair in 2 weeks. In the meanwhile I'm going to get a weft sealer and I'll be washing and deep conditioning the hair 

My question for you guys. Why does my hair never come out like the Youtube Gurus? Is there a secret that I don't know haha 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:03pm
I'm not sure how to upload pics on here. Here's a link to my photobucket

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/far2shy220/media/138344018058757_zps1ae7c1f4.jpg.?s%5buser%5d=138081808&s%5brecent%5d=1&sort=1&o=2 - http://s961.photobucket.com/user/far2shy220/media/138344018058757_zps1ae7c1f4.jpg.html?filters[user]=138081808&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:11pm

OP i did it for you 
but next time when you post a reply click the picture of a tree and your can copy and paste the direct link in the bar to the right

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Nov 02 2013 at 8:16pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansrelaxer222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

OP i did it for you 
but next time when you post a reply click the picture of a tree and your can copy and paste the direct link in the bar to the right

Much appreciated! Thanks 
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:51am
beautiful! ! Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic