Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

aliexpress brazilian hair venders compares

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:07pm

Hello Tootie512 alone with other newbies, use wisdom and you have a lot of it on this board. India100, Miamiu, kurliebeauti, choc-lover, ShadyLady, MissCR, Hawk, butterfly_2957, just to name a few. These young women are very knowledgeable, very informed and they don’t mind sharing and teaching us what we need to know, and they also know the games that these vendors are playing. They have been in the game for a long time.  The vendors really do think that we are IDIOTS because they know it very hard to find a reliable and decent vendor with good quality hair alone with good prices.  They prey on the newbies here on BHM, because most will jump at the first fake review especially if it’s on BHM.  These vendors are very knowledgeable about BHM and they know we can either break or make their business.  That’s powerful!!!  With them it’s all about the money.  I do agree if vendors would spent more time on improving their product and customer service instead of false advertising that they have good quality virgin remy hair that’s blended hair or hair with white fillers that have been dyed to make you think its human hair; just maybe their review would be better.  Also, please pay attention to reviews on Aliexpress, some vendor’s reviews are fake as a $3.00 bill.   How PATHETIC!!!  Let keep up the good job because they don’t give a damn about you or me or how much time it takes for you or I to prepare to get our hair done.  You really can’t tell if it’s good quality virgin remy hair until after the install, and then you find out the hair shed, matt or turn into a bird nest because they have lied about having good quality hair.  So therefore you have to start over again.  You have lost money and time for hair that one thought would be a success.  We are giving them our hard earned money and time and some vendors don’t give a damn whether we receive good quality hair or not.  It’s all about the money!!! 

Sponsored Links

jazzifeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzifeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:16pm
i agree!!!!
jazzifeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzifeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:17pm
I AGREE!!
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:27pm
Wow this thread is going hard!!! What's crazy I was thinking the same abt them member names smh being like the companies! Wow you gets no luv!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic