Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ALIEXPRESS BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:17pm
cute boo!
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:23pm
just a quick update incase someone was planning on ordering!

so i left the hair in for about 2 weeks, i mentioned in the beginning that the hair was shedding more than i would like it to. but i kept it in in hopes that maybe it would slow up some. needless to say it didnt. i had to take it out it was shedding so bad y'all! i loved the hair it was beautiful!!!!!! but that shedding killed it for me ugh!

so if you plan to purchase this is just a heads up! i probably just got a bad batch b/c if you check youtube for reviews on this vendor nobody else had shedding like i did. :( sucksssss. but we can't win them all!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:10pm
It the hair  aint rabid racoon hair  I say just seal next time, the price was pretty decent!
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:25pm
I wanna do realistic hair growing out my head closures...

Cry

Did ya'll 8itches have a training class on closures and ainobody invite me? Dang. 
chanel05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

just a quick update incase someone was planning on ordering!

so i left the hair in for about 2 weeks, i mentioned in the beginning that the hair was shedding more than i would like it to. but i kept it in in hopes that maybe it would slow up some. needless to say it didnt. i had to take it out it was shedding so bad y'all! i loved the hair it was beautiful!!!!!! but that shedding killed it for me ugh!

so if you plan to purchase this is just a heads up! i probably just got a bad batch b/c if you check youtube for reviews on this vendor nobody else had shedding like i did. :( sucksssss. but we can't win them all!

did you ever try to straighten the hair
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:23am
So would you recommend this hair to anyone? I saw the prices for 4bundles of hair and was like: OH NO toooo good to be true!
But what is your definition of shedding too much? ): 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:58am
Aw that's a shame you had to take all that pretty hair out. I would expect to have to seal bss hair, not hair like this
Kayshaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kayshaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:00am
I have a phobia of buying from aliexpress after i was sent virgin hair  full of nits TWICE !Dead

Your hair looks great though !!
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:51am
you are 1000% right princess... I'm just soooooo lazyyyy!! LOL the hair was/is gorgeous and totally worth it though !

jace girlllll every time i put on my wig I'm using a different method to lat the closure flat. I'm still trying to figure out what i like the best. most of the time i honestly just have my wig pinned down with bobby pins. hahaha but lately i have been sewing my wig down for 2 weeks at a time

chanel yes i diddd. it straightened and curled beautifullyyyy!!! i just might give the wig another go and take pics. if i do you'll see them up here!

annoyingD..wellllll I'm pretty stuck up when it comes to hair now. lol to much shedding to me means that if I'm running my hands through my hair and more than 5 strands come out... I'm disgusted! i would definitely recommend the hair!!!! other people who have hair from the company didnt have the same issue as me solo I'm assuming i just got a bad batch. waaah!

i knooooow blacchyna isn't that a damn shame!!

Kayshaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayshaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:21pm
Whats your email ^^^ I can't call american line
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>