BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ALIEXPRESS BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALIEXPRESS BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE
    Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:56pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!

Just real quick guys i wanted to drop in and give y'all some photosssssss of this body wave hair that i have in right now. its from aliexpress. soooo if your looking for something super quick (2 day shipping) and inexpensive to keep in for a few weeks then heres an option for you. 

its from a company called lisa virgin hair co. I'm wearing 18, 20, 22, 24 and a 14 inch closure! 
GUYS!!! if anybody remembers my first closure install of like some curly hair last year.... let me telllll you!!!! I'm getting good at these closures :) but tell me what y'all think Embarrassed

anyways. the hair measures very true to length. honestly if your going to order you only need 3 bundles and a closure(if your going that route) i used 4 bundles buuuut i had hella hair left over and its thick as hell! i have zero tangling but minimal shedding. like when i run my fingers through i will get 2-3 shed hairs...but its not like falling out of my head while I'm walking or anything. so y'all know the deal on that to each his own with the opinions of shedding! lol.

heres the link to the hair that i have:

ANYWAYDOE on to the picsssss Smile

the end Heart
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:04am
very pretty.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:06am
Thanks milanni !!! I aspire to have my closures LAIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDD like yours one day!! lol I'm working on it! Embarrassed
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:07am
theyre already there hunni!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:10am
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmileHeart
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:17am
Your closure looks really natural!! 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:04am
#clears throat#...not the end...because I aint seen my boyfriend. Saw him on youtube though in one of your reviewsEmbarrassed.
Closure install Thumbs Up
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:11am
That clousre is laid hunni!!

What method did you use? I.e Elastic band or you just sewed it down tight? hair looks good to
karkar28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote karkar28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:13am
Great job with the closure!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:22am
look at my boo! Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style