Aliexpress and Buyers Protection Plan

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress and Buyers Protection Plan
    Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:36am
I know there is a 2011 thread on this cause i googled it but when i went to reply i had to log in again. so now i am starting a new thread on this subject...since aliexpress vendors don't accept paypal is that BUYER PROTECTION PLAN really good? I hate to use my banking card to purchase this wig, but now I see Aliexpress uses BPP for customer's buying satisfaction and protection..

anyone on here use that BPP? it is very confusing the reading...so much "fine print" and want to make sure I understand it before purchasing....

thanks ladies'
Sponsored Links

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:44pm
My Aliexpress vendor accepted PayPal. Did you message your vendor and ask?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by elisa elisa wrote:

My Aliexpress vendor accepted PayPal. Did you message your vendor and ask?

no i never bothered cause the site under a vendor displays what kind of payment they accept..but yeah (DUH ME)...LOL..should ask....thanks
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:26pm
They don't offer much protection IMO. I got a crap wig once.. and at first the vendor wouldn't take it back.. then they agreed to but it was going to cost me over $30 to send it back  which I wouldn't be reimbursed for.. So I asked for a partial refund.. They said no again.. I contacted Aliexpress and didn't get any response so I ended up filing a claim with my bank and got a full refund. You ALWAYS have an option of filing a dispute with your credit card.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:58pm
Aliexpress Buyers Protection Plan is a joke. Ask supplier to allow payment through paypal. Aliexpress will do nothing to assist you if supplier mess up your order or anything else goes wrong. They stand by the suppliers because that is who is paying them. Stick to using Paypal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic