Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpres Newstar hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
easybreezehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easybreezehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpres Newstar hair?
    Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:52pm
Aw, first post! So I currently have some wagmans hair installed (perfectress body wave 16 18 18 22) and it needs to come out! I will NEVER EVER EVER buy wagmans hair ever again, which is sad because I used to love and recommend them to EVERYONE! So, here I am hopping on the aliexpress bandwagon! Has anyone tried new star hair? Prices seem almost too good to be true, BUT,youtube said it was pretty good, but I figured I should ask all of you ladies!

Link:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/706036

:] 
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:04am
You gone choose AliExpress over wagmans?

Edited by AwesomeAries - Nov 01 2012 at 12:05am
easybreezehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easybreezehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:12am
Honestly, prior to buying this hair.. I LOVED wagmans! However, right now I am experiencing some massive tangling and shedding. For some 600 dollar hair, that should not be happening. I also don't feel like spending A LOT of money on some hair I only want to have in for a month or so. I will say that the hair I purchased from Wagmans in 09' was the best hair I ever had and I'm going to eventually put it on a wig when time permits.
Bottom Line: here I am on the aliexpress search.
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:06am

Depends on what you are looking for. 

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:40am
Wags quality has gone down hill. I left them alone a while ago. I just could pay $600-$700 this hair when I could find something similar through a CV, which I have done..
CV's can be the way to go when you find good ones..
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:53am
^^^IA
Sugabrown11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugabrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:01am
I just got some hair from alliexpress NEW STAr And for the price its pretty good but the only probably is i have nothing to compare it to other than than the BSS hair ive been buying for years.. i just took a chance with them and i was happy fast shipping, minimal shedding when washed, true to length and color.. cheap price ...AND everyone loves it.. am not an expert on hair but common sense tells me this hair is the bomb its been 3 weeks
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Sugabrown11 Sugabrown11 wrote:

I just got some hair from alliexpress NEW STAr And for the price its pretty good but the only probably is i have nothing to compare it to other than than the BSS hair ive been buying for years.. i just took a chance with them and i was happy fast shipping, minimal shedding when washed, true to length and color.. cheap price ...AND everyone loves it.. am not an expert on hair but common sense tells me this hair is the bomb its been 3 weeks

What texture do you have??
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:19pm
pics
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:26pm
it really depends on what you buy from these CV's and what factories they buy from. Most Aliexpress CV are stores and not the actual factories where the hair comes from.

New Star and New Light are the same company. I believe New Light got some bad reviews on this board, but I have some of New Star hair and it was fine for the price..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic