Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AliEx -Prices going up??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

AliEx -Prices going up??

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 12 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 9414
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:37am
The price of hair in general is going up. I think VERY hard before hitting the "buy" button now.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 07 2010
Location: Queens, NY
Status: Offline
Points: 3761
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:



yup! when i first started wearing virgin hair the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh


Yup, my qhp was that cheap also...the price increase was solely based on the bandwagon effect.


Precisely.
Back to Top
sucre265 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Apr 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 1404
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:



yup! when i first started wearing virgin hair the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh


Yup, my qhp was that cheap also...the price increase was solely based on the bandwagon effect.


This. The prices keeps going up everyday and the quality goes down. Reverse is the case
Back to Top
sucre265 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Apr 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 1404
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:



yup! when i first started wearing virgin hair the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh


Yup, my qhp was that cheap also...the price increase was solely based on the bandwagon effect.


This. The prices keeps going up everyday and the quality goes down. Reverse is the case
Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32073
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:03pm
these vendors are getting hip to the game.  watching yt and monitioring  things.  when folks send pictures and it's linked to bhm................they click the link, come here and say Lamp  money is here.  they can afford to spend $5 more.  and every two months its another $5 more.  in a minute there will be no more cheap hair.  we're gonna be paying bss prices
Back to Top
Gods Child View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 4315
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

these vendors are getting hip to the game.  watching yt and monitioring  things.  when folks send pictures and it's linked to bhm................they click the link, come here and say Lamp  money is here.  they can afford to spend $5 more.  and every two months its another $5 more.  in a minute there will be no more cheap hair.  we're gonna be paying bss prices
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sad but true 510!
Back to Top
rredict View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 4019
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:43pm
Yep, the prices seem to go up every 3 months or so. More often if the supplier becomes popular like QHP. I think their pricing is now very high espeically there shipping cos.
Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32073
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:00pm
Also they are pulling [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] move I installed two 14 inche wefts on a4x4 ear to ear closure wig cap why did I almost use the whole two bundles? ! I had an 34 inch piece left over. In past times my wefts were longer than me and I'm 5'4! So now am average head needs 3 bundles. I used to could split the wefts and wear a 3x5 closure! I was making my wig and was like where is the hair! Another plot to make us spend more money. 3.5 oz on a 5 inch weft they acting bad in these weave streets
Back to Top
Gods Child View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 4315
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:06pm
You have to give it to these Chinese vendors, they have paid attention to how the game is played and adjusted their business practices to optimize that dollar! They are playing every trick in the game and saying "If you don't like it, keep it moving" cause they know that the next person will deal with "whatever" in the quest for that "good hair"!
 
_ you measuring the length of hair with your hand?
_ you charging $50 for shipping that should be $30?
_ you sending me 2.5 ounces of hair that should be 3 ounces?
Yep, all of the above! .......................... and raising the prices! Shocked
Back to Top
MsTiki View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 29 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 1891
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Also they are pulling [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] move I installed two 14 inche wefts on a4x4 ear to ear closure wig cap why did I almost use the whole two bundles? ! I had an 34 inch piece left over. In past times my wefts were longer than me and I'm 5'4! So now am average head needs 3 bundles. I used to could split the wefts and wear a 3x5 closure! I was making my wig and was like where is the hair! Another plot to make us spend more money. 3.5 oz on a 5 inch weft they acting bad in these weave streets


So true ... getting less for more ... that's the trendShocked
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down