Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

AliEx -Prices going up??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AliEx -Prices going up??
    Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:15pm
I went looking thru my shopping cart  (My wish list) and notice that the prices of hair with CV's have gone up tremulously.... WTH .. The old prices in my cart are marked thru with lines and the new higher prices are showing.  How am I going to continue with this addiction everything's going up but the money I have coming inOuch   .... Has anyone else noticed the price increases?

Edited by MsTiki - Jan 12 2013 at 3:17pm
Sponsored Links

hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:38pm
damn for real , but no i haven't noticed . my last purchase was in December and it was a pretty good deal
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:38pm
It's not only aliex,I placed an order with Roman last week and he quoted me a higher price for the exact same hair that I ordered two months ago smh
Appplecidder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Appplecidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:59pm
yasss there shipping is freaking crazy... I have no clue where I can buy hair from now I'm over it...
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:27pm
The price of hair goes up every year...sad but true.
Yogirlsr10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yogirlsr10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:10pm
The prices go up and the hair quality goes down! smh
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:43pm
I noticed to. I'm kind of wondering if it's due to all the supposed hair companies who have been buying aliexpress type hair and reselling
Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:35am
I notice too.  I had a few things in my cart that went up.  I waited to purchase.  After a few days they went on sale.  
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:31am
yup! when i first started wearing "virgin hair" and virgin hair lol.. the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh

Edited by mspatty - Jan 13 2013 at 12:43pm
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

yup! when i first started wearing virgin hair the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh

Yup, my qhp was that cheap also...the price increase was solely based on the bandwagon effect.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>