Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>

Author
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:41pm
I wish Mashonda would stop responding. I get why she is, but it makes her look pitiful.

A. Keys girl power movement is dead. She might as well gwon take that trip to the "dark side."
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:54pm
Alicia Keys is definitely not what she used to be. I liked her before she met swizz beats. now, i think her music is crappier. she doesn't put her heart into it anymore. Are maybe her voice got sh!ttier after the baby? I just don't know.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:58pm
I wonder if Alicia is say this to clean up her image .
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

I wonder if Alicia is say this to clean up her image .

If she did it was an epic fail
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

As God is my witness if I ever get with a guy that had a kid or that geriatric I'm dealing with, I'm going straight to the baby momma to make sure there's no mess I'm walking into. My pastor did that to his wifes first husband and they got along well after that.

This would be the best way, but men and women are so different. Men can have a conversation without emotion and get to the bottom of what is really going on. Women are too emotional and it would lead to unnecessary drama. He could be seriously through with her, but her feelings are still caught up in him so she could lie..or anything. It isn't worth it.

Best way to figure out the status is to ask if the BM or wife has moved on ie had a baby by someone else or is re-married.

I avoid dealing with men with children unless the mother has completely moved on with another man and that usually means had another baby or got married.

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

As God is my witness if I ever get with a guy that had a kid or that geriatric I'm dealing with, I'm going straight to the baby momma to make sure there's no mess I'm walking into. My pastor did that to his wifes first husband and they got along well after that.

This would be the best way, but men and women are so different. Men can have a conversation without emotion and get to the bottom of what is really going on. Women are too emotional and it would lead to unnecessary drama. He could be seriously through with her, but her feelings are still caught up in him so she could lie..or anything. It isn't worth it.

Best way to figure out the status is to ask if the BM or wife has moved on ie had a baby by someone else or is re-married.

I avoid dealing with men with children unless the mother has completely moved on with another man and that usually means had another baby or got married.

I've had 2 guys leave their gfs for me (i.didn't find out til much later) and one who was stil in love with his bm and she was stil in love with him. If I would have asked her, I would have spared myself the heartbreak when he and I couldnt make it work- because of their unresolved feelings. I never want to be the source of an innocent girls heartache again and I would want to know right away if the guy was that kind of loser. Guys are liars or theyre oblivious to womens feelings. I know 3 women by name that would have appreciated me ” making sure”. A real adult woman wouldnt mind if I asked. I wouldnt mind if another girl asked.   if a bm had remarried or had another baby is one way but that's rarely the case.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:16pm
lol y'all get off on this. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:18pm
I've been the other woman.
Dude wasn't married though.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

so lemme know summin BHM...none of you ever been with a man who was attached, legally or otherwise, nor had another woman emotionally invested, etc?

...just askin

...not I....

However, I did talk to this dude for a while and I let him suck my titties but I later found out he had a wife. Not my fault because if I ask you if you have a wife/gf/etc and you say no, there's nothing else I can really do. But yeah, he was some type of sex addict or something but that was the end of that.

But I take that you have, willingly?
Oh whoa.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:16pm
knowingly "other women" should be prosecuted

as well as get their a$$e$ beat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair