Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:37pm
I forgot about them heauxs: you're right, BHM don't love home reckon heauxs..
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:01am
I got halfway but have to say, as someone of West Indian decent, I don't like RiRi. I like some of her music, but her decision making skills are questionable at best.

I've never been a big RiRi fan mainly because I feel like she sings like she's tired, and every time I see a live performance of her, it feels like if she could be anywhere but on the stage, she would be. Anywho re: her and Chris, I felt bad for her when he beat her up because regardless of how she may have acted in the moment, she didn't deserve to get beat down like that.

But now that she's cozying up to him again and acting irritated that people are giving her side eyes for it, I can only think "girl bye". Because he still shows poor judgement. And for the record, on her Diane Sawyer interview after their first incident, she did say that part of the reason she left him was because she knew that there were tons of young girls looking up to her and she didn't want to give the impression that being with a woman beater was a good thing.

So she's hypocritical. And even if she's not concerned about her image and role model status, she should be concerned for her own safety. Ri & Chris is like a junkie on a bad drug habit. SMH at the whole thing.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:10am
Hmm so since this thread is now about Rihanna I will take the opportunity to say that I like her even though I don't like (most of) her music. It has nothing to do with her personality or anything like that but I like her because I think physically she represents most black women better than most of the "black" women we usually see on TV. We need to learn that there is nothing wrong with a woman with a wider nose and full lips and other full/black features. I am glad to see that she has had such success after being forced to look at these fake carbon copies for so long.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Angelina Jolie did it with Brad Pitt. He and Jennifer were not divorced when she started messing with him. A woman can't wreck a home unless a man allows her too. 

maybe you shouldn't have knocked on the door?

i feel like hos should get this tatted on them.

What if the door is wide open? With celebrities you pretty much know who is with who, I get that..but we don't know the conversations these men have with these women. He could have told her the divorce papers were signed and processing. Is it right? Nope..I don't believe in messing with married men, even the ones that claim to be separated or in the process of a divorce. The thing is...people should be shaming the men as much as the women. The women can't do anything without the men going along with it. If the man walked away from the situation this would never be a topic. So, a woman can't wreck a home unless a man allows her to.

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:31pm
Wait, this thread is about Rih-Rih now? What married man she creepin with?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

How they come is how they go Alicia. I anticipate a sad album in 2-3 years
that joint is going to be good, i think. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

that funeral song was horrid.

then there was the performance where she was climbing on top the piano w/ her pregnant self.
geez louise

/TRUTH
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

How they come is how they go Alicia. I anticipate a sad album in 2-3 years
that joint is going to be good, i think. 

Welcome to Disney World where dreams do come true
And Miracles happen if you believe ....

THAT SHEIT AIN'T HAPPENING

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:58pm
what does this have to do with rihanna? where she come from
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

What if the door is wide open? With celebrities you pretty much know who is with who, I get that..but we don't know the conversations these men have with these women. He could have told her the divorce papers were signed and processing. Is it right? Nope..I don't believe in messing with married men, even the ones that claim to be separated or in the process of a divorce. The thing is...people should be shaming the men as much as the women. The women can't do anything without the men going along with it. If the man walked away from the situation this would never be a topic. So, a woman can't wreck a home unless a man allows her to.

Exactly.  Let's not pretend men don't set off looking for these women.  And if they couldn't find another woman to do it with, I wouldn't put it past them to open up to finding other men.  I don't think it matters too much to men who they cheat with, so long as it's someone new.. who isn't his wife.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>
  Share Topic