Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

b!tch bye. nobody is taking pleasure. it's just facts. just say "yeah my cankle having, pvssy eating ass stole her man. and what? i am a girl on fire" and we will all move onto the next. don't pretend like he is not the sketchy Osama bin Beatz that he is and like you're above all that. ya ain't.
I can't freaking stand you!!! I hate you don't ever log back on!!!CryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

but i like it here...and i like youCry pa f'eme ça
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:05pm

b!tch bye. nobody is taking pleasure. it's just facts. just say "yeah my cankle having, pvssy eating ass stole her man. and what? i am a girl on fire" and we will all move onto the next. don't pretend like he is not the sketchy Osama bin Beatz that he is and like you're above all that. ya ain't.
I can't freaking stand you!!! I hate you don't ever log back on!!!CryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

where did you get that letter from? Do you have a french creole keyboard?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:06pm
^no
DWeird View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote DWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:28pm
Didn't read but I feel her though. I don't like how gendered homewrecker is. The woman ALWAYS bears the brunt of the criticism which is ridiculous. This is a grown ass man who decided for himself to break his vows. Alicia don't owe that lady shiet. Plus these men be lying and scheming like f*ck.They're the ones who put in the real work to wreck their own home. 

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

where did you get that letter from? Do you have a french creole keyboard?

It doesn't have to be French Creole. Just French or multilingual. I have the latter. ç
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:41pm
Jolie, but ur in canada. everything over there is half french, half english.  So I expect you to have special characters on your keyboard.  E is in the USA.  She must have bought a haitian  keyboard as a souvenir the last time she went back home.  It's the only explanation

Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:47pm

Jolie, but ur in canada. everything over there is half french, half english.  So I expect you to have special characters on your keyboard.  E is in the USA.  She must have bought a haitian  keyboard as a souvenir the last time she went back home.  It's the only explanation

Stern Smile

True. But they are not that easy to find outside Quebec, in the rest of Canada. I'm sure y'all have multilingual keyboards as well, with the % of hispanics you have. You just have to look for it, I guess. Besides, I don't think the letter ç is used at all in Haitian creole because it's written phonetically. It would be the same sound as the letter S. This is a French character.

PS: Talk about thread derail. LOL

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 16 2012 at 7:49pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Stern Smile

True. But they are not that easy to find outside Quebec, in the rest of Canada. I'm sure y'all have multilingual keyboards as well, with the % of hispanics you have. You just have to look for it, I guess. Besides, I don't think the letter ç is used at all in Haitian creole because it's written phonetically. It would be the same sound as the letter S. This is a French character.
ya know, I have never seen a keyboard other than english in the stores.  Maybe they have to be ordered online?  but thx. You learned me sumthin todayBig smile

ps, it really annoys me that we don't have the cents sign on our keyboards.  Do yall have that in canada?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:52pm
divorces may take a long time..
but even shorter than getting a divorce is getting legally separated.
its really not that hard to do.
he was busy giving everyone else babies.. how bout you go on and get legally separated first.

and yeah-- kanye is a homewrecker to me..
but thats just one of the many nutso titles in holds.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:54pm

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Stern Smile

ya know, I have never seen a keyboard other than english in the stores.  Maybe they have to be ordered online?  but thx. You learned me sumthin todayBig smile

ps, it really annoys me that we don't have the cents sign on our keyboards.  Do yall have that in canada?
Good question. I never noticed. Maybe in the special characters function. And lol @ me teaching anybody anything about computers. I'm a computer dummy, tbh

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 25>