Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:15pm
I remember me and hub joking about how much a man/woman would have to pay us to 'go away quietly.' LOL
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:17pm
I definitely thought there was gonna be another "h" word on the other side of that link LOL

Mrs. Keys needs to saddown. He was married and you were his mistress. Point.blank.period. You can't say they were no longer if he's the only one who knew the relationship was over.
Sleepy
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I remember me and hub joking about how much a man/woman would have to pay us to 'go away quietly.' LOL

LOLLOLLOL That level of public humiliation, I don't know how many billions it would take me. That bish I woulda fucced up, pulled out the razor and errthang. Before the husband.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 16 2012 at 6:23pm
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I agree with Bunnyahh some divorces take a while
Kanye is sleeping with a married woman right now.  Who's calling him a homewrecker??  Even a quickie divorce like Chad & Ev, chad didn't wait until all the papers were signed b4 he was sexing some new skank
Exactly!

Kanye is a mess (so who cares!) and .. um, I don't know if Kim actually qualifies as a 'married woman'. Hee hee! So maybe in this case ... it's different.

I think the popular belief is that Kim had a sham marriage to that young ball player. He got used because it was all fake .. for the publicity etc...

Julia and Danny? Julia has issues too .... but I didn't know he was married when they met. Shocked

Oh yes. Now that I remember, the wife's name was Vera. I think the T-shirt said something like Aloe Vera, Goodbye Vera. That bish was cold

Wow ... Julia messed up with that. Unbelieveable. She's REALLY got an ugly side to her.
Still .. I don't believe people like are ever really happy in their marriages no matter how many wonderful guess appearances they make on The View and whatnot.

Off topic - but this puts me in mind of Seal and Hiedi (who I like actuallY!) that were sooooo happy. What.. they had a wedding renewal every year and then one day it was like POP!

It's over ... and THE NEXT DAY seems lile she's with the Bodyguard? I think I smell a rat with this one too.

About Rhi Rhi - this was the first time such a public (pop) person had pictures and audio of the incident too! So people saw how bad it was .. yet she wanted him back. Stupid!

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:28pm
Sorry Mrs. Beatz you will never live it down.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:36pm
remember when Julia dumped her fiance/Keifer S on eve of wedding and ran off with his friend Jason Patric? No one cared lol.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

remember when Julia dumped her fiance/Keifer S on eve of wedding and ran off with his friend Jason Patric? No one cared lol.

Yup, I remember that too. Yet she remained America's wholesome toothy grinned sweetheart...
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:40pm
The legalities are apart of the process...

Sit yo ass down somewhere before you go jumping to the next relationship...maybe thats your problem
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

b!tch bye. nobody is taking pleasure. it's just facts. just say "yeah my cankle having, pvssy eating ass stole her man. and what? i am a girl on fire" and we will all move onto the next. don't pretend like he is not the sketchy Osama bin Beatz that he is and like you're above all that. ya ain't.
I can't freaking stand you!!! I hate you don't ever log back on!!!CryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Thumbs Up

and she looks gorgeous on that cover. yeah, i know there's some shopping. #donotcare.

Brand new me....loving it

she looks beautiful i don't judge.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style