Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 25>

Author
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

that funeral song was horrid.

then there was the performance where she was climbing on top the piano w/ her pregnant self.
geez louise

at the BET awards tribute to Prince.

Even he gave her a *girl, getcho pregnant ass down* look
when she did that.
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:02pm

then there was the performance where she was climbing on top the piano w/ her pregnant self.
geez louise

Ain't that the truth!

(... and so inapropriate. Sorry but to me you have to carry yourself with some sort of dignity while pregnant. Why would a mother-to-be conduct herself in this manner? Shocked

Edited by Becky - Nov 16 2012 at 5:02pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

geez louise

at the BET awards tribute to Prince.

Even he gave her a *girl, getcho pregnant ass down* look
when she did that.

LmaoCryLOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:04pm
Wait was that the tribute where she was trying to sing "Adore"?  She destroyed that song..
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Funny because I always thought Alica was gay too.

Anyway .. whenever you are involved with a man that is not 'divorced' .. you are playing the tramp. She ruined her image and now she has to live with it.

To me ... being separated and being divorced .. are two different things because 2 people made those vows so just because he says it's over and it's a marriage only on paper .. you never know what's going on in HER head about the marriage.

Yes, maybe her self esteem is so low that she does want him back .. but it's her marriage and she has the right to fight for it .. if she wants. So until she signs the divorce papers ... they are 'married'.

Well, they say that marriages started in infidelity only have about a 10% chance of working out anyway  so soulmate or not ...

(and I don't forget cheaters. I used to love Brad Pitt but after the number he pulled on Jennifer .. my affection for him has dimiinshed ... considerably.Dead  Never liked Angelina Jolie .. the girl that has no friends? Whoa I know girls like that and they are B*** , that's why they don't have any friends. Brad made a bad trade IMO).

1. i agree with everything you said

2. youre right. i never noticed that she has zero friends.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

gabrielle union is constantly referred to as a home wrecker here. you're mis-remembering 

Nope. I'm not. I've been reading posts on BHM for a while now. At first, EVERYBODY hated her. And then as time went by, some people become more leniant. Some still give her the homewrecker label but she's not critiqued nearly as hard as she used to be. Happens all the time. Look at that baller who managed to end up giving nothing to his wife (can't remember the name, premarital agreement). I'm sure that at one point she must have been hated and vilified because she was originally a homewrecker. But somewhere along the way, years and kids later, people have sympathy for the way she was dumped. If Alicia Keys and her main nose stick it out, the same phenomenon will occur. If they don't, it'll be "I told you so, good for her homewrecking ass", LOL
I think opinions changed because Siovaughnn appeared to be a freakin nutcase.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:28pm
i agree with becky as well.  i used to at least respect angelina for being the bat shyt, i don't give a f*ck, crazy azz rebel she protrayed herself to be.  but then she tried to act like her and brad just sooooooooo happened to end up bumping uglies only AFTER he dumped jenn.  girl bye.

now that i am thinking about it...does alicia have any friends?????

i don't trust people who have no friends...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i agree with becky as well.  i used to at least respect angelina for being the bat shyt, i don't give a f*ck, crazy azz rebel she protrayed herself to be.  but then she tried to act like her and brad just sooooooooo happened to end up bumping uglies only AFTER he dumped jenn.  girl bye.

now that i am thinking about it...does alicia have any friends?????

i don't trust people who have no friends...

you better not say that.  bhm got made at beywansay for saying she doesn't trust women who dont have girlfriendsConfused
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:31pm
lol...i don't care...ApproveLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:33pm
so why do so many chicks hate Rihanna?  is it all about Chris Brown?  to me, it says a lot about her character that she's always surrounded by her girlfriends and is really close with Katy Perry when they're in competition with one another professionally.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style