Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i always believed "homewrecker" was a sexist term

oh well..

jr.

Interesting....
Usually BHM blames the man for everything....except when it comes to this. 
Somehow she took Mashonda's man. 
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:25pm
Alicia shouldn't be worried about how others feel about her relationship. People will always have something to say and she gave them something to talk about by being with a married man.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Alicia shouldn't be worried about how others feel about her relationship. People will always have something to say and she gave them something to talk about by being with a married man.

Basically.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:28pm

I agree. If you're gonna do your dirt, then you have to accept all of the consequences, good and bad. It's especially pathetic to me that she's trying so hard to clear her name. Whatever you do in life, you have to own it. Seems to me like she probably has some internal shame about it. Otherwise, she wouldn't care about her "homewrecker" label.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I agree. If you're gonna do your dirt, then you have to accept all of the consequences, good and bad. It's especially pathetic to me that she's trying so hard to clear her name. Whatever you do in life, you have to own it. Seems to me like she probably has some internal shame about it. Otherwise, she wouldn't care about her "homewrecker" label.
Exactly couldn't have said it better myself!
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you'll always have a few fellow hos who are ho-sympathetic

/shrugs/
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:36pm
Funny because I always thought Alica was gay too.

Anyway .. whenever you are involved with a man that is not 'divorced' .. you are playing the tramp. She ruined her image and now she has to live with it.

To me ... being separated and being divorced .. are two different things because 2 people made those vows so just because he says it's over and it's a marriage only on paper .. you never know what's going on in HER head about the marriage.

Yes, maybe her self esteem is so low that she does want him back .. but it's her marriage and she has the right to fight for it .. if she wants. So until she signs the divorce papers ... they are 'married'.

Well, they say that marriages started in infidelity only have about a 10% chance of working out anyway  so soulmate or not ...

(and I don't forget cheaters. I used to love Brad Pitt but after the number he pulled on Jennifer .. my affection for him has dimiinshed ... considerably.Dead  Never liked Angelina Jolie .. the girl that has no friends? Whoa I know girls like that and they are B*** , that's why they don't have any friends. Brad made a bad trade IMO).

Edited by Becky - Nov 16 2012 at 4:45pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:41pm
Kim from RHOA said she's not a homewrecker because it needs to be understood that divorces can take forever and a day to finalize.  i still don't understand why you can't wait.  i don't want to date anyone who still has any ties with their ex.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't care about what other people do in their relationships.
But if she releases one more terrible ass song I'm gonna hate her.

Thank you girl on fire makes me want to burn my damn tv
She already cracked the glass with that god awful screeching at Whitney funeral
LOL

Don't say that. There are folks on here that think she tore the house down when she was singing at whitney's funeral. 

Are these the same people that swear Rihanna is an amazing singer?
It was more so the BHM elders that thought she did a good job. LOLLOL No disrespect to my elders. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:50pm
that funeral song was horrid.

then there was the performance where she was climbing on top the piano w/ her pregnant self.
geez louise
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 25>