Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

A. Keys did Mashonda a favour. Mashonda is the type of girl that's all like "he woke me up to kick me out of our bed to have sex with my best friend in my face then punched me in the eye but I'm not going to leave him because he's MY man". How many times did Swizz cheat on her and she's mad at A. Keys... girl please. He had his oldest son while they were in a relationship, he was out sexing that girl that had his daughter while they were married and she still wanted to hold onto him knowing he was already gone. You can't fight a war by yourself.

LMAO!  I agree with everything especially the bold, but Alicia still a hoe.
Sponsored Links

lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:57pm
Mashona had every right to be mad, plus I think it also had to do with the fact that Alicia was so pro women, and was always about girl power....it was just hypocritical of her.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:05pm
The bottom line is our opinion on Mashonda's decision to stay married to a philandering husband does not negate the fact that Alicia's affair with Beatz was WRONG.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:07pm
True, IA that Alicia was wrong
But damn MaShonda was dumb
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:21pm
How they come is how they go Alicia. I anticipate a sad album in 2-3 years
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:46pm
Uhm-hmm, and Jennifer Aniston wants people to stop asking her about Brad Pitt and the Rachel hair do.

Hey Lici, maybe you & Jennifer should get together & do something more interesting than breaking up a marriage & being dumped. It's not our fault y'alls asses ain't done nothing else worth talking about in 3-8 years, now is it?

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 17 2012 at 2:47pm
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I would not be mad at the other women unless it was a friend or family member. The other women doesn't owe you anything. The SO wrecked the relationship by cheating.

What about a label mate? Because that's what Mashonda and Wreck a home keys were. I honestly think she should get over it : that she chose the beak over her career and it's not coming back..

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Nov 17 2012 at 4:07pm
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:11pm
Y'all know black women dont take hoes and home wreckers too well...Especially if they look exotical..
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I would not be mad at the other women unless it was a friend or family member. The other women doesn't owe you anything. The SO wrecked the relationship by cheating.

What about a label mate? Because that's what Mashonda and Wreck a home keys were. I honestly think she should get over it : that she chose the beak over her career and it's not coming back..
I agree she should get over it
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Y'all know black women dont take hoes and home wreckers too well...Especially if they look exotical..

Really? Fantasia and Gabby U threads do twice as many pages as Keys&Beaks threads do.

Must be cuz Beak turned his heaux into his housewife.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>
  Share Topic