Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:01pm
in the case of kim and kris...it seemed to me that they had both moved on and neither gave a f*ck about each other at the point when she and ye got together...so it is like...meh.

however, when there is a perception that the liason began while either of the married people are still involved physically and/or emotionally (however strained)...it is somewhat disingenuous to compare the scenerios...imo...
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

that's why it says for BETTER OR FOR WORSE in the vows. Lamp
====================

gurrrrllll, are you saying that ppl should stick it out no matter WHAT?  Just seek counseling & sweep ish under the rug??  Til death do us part for real???

Not at all...but when you choose to end it then you have to deal with what you signed up for...that's a lengthy divorce, all types of complications....you could've just been bf/gf and avoided a lotta shyt.  all you woulda had to do was rent a uhaul.
now you KNOW lil girls want the bouquet & white dress.  If BHM has taught us anything its that bride>>>>>>>gf forever
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:03pm
Did anything pop off in this thread? Hold on, lemme go get my dinner...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

did we hate Julia Roberts for cheating w/Danny Moder while his wife was pregnant, and Julia allegedly  paying the wife to go away/divorce him? lol. 

I remember that. Bish even walked around with a T-shirt telling the wife to let go. I can't remember exactly what it said but it was a play on the wife's first name. She was beyond lowdown yet she never got it as much as others in the press
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I agree with Bunnyahh some divorces take a while
Kanye is sleeping with a married woman right now.  Who's calling him a homewrecker??  Even a quickie divorce like Chad & Ev, chad didn't wait until all the papers were signed b4 he was sexing some new skank
Exactly!

Kanye is a mess (so who cares!) and .. um, I don't know if Kim actually qualifies as a 'married woman'. Hee hee! So maybe in this case ... it's different.

I think the popular belief is that Kim had a sham marriage to that young ball player. He got used because it was all fake .. for the publicity etc...

Julia and Danny? Julia has issues too .... but I didn't know he was married when they met. Shocked
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

did we hate Julia Roberts for cheating w/Danny Moder while his wife was pregnant, and allegedly later paying the wife to go away/divorce him? lol. 
add them too the list too.  & also Bruce, Kris, & Robert Kardashian now that I think about it.  

Kim gets it from her momma.

the thing is with Kim & Kanye..i place blame on HER bc she filed divorce papers w/o telling old boy. blindsighted like a mothersucker. and yes, i do sideeye Kanye for dating a woman who was married for the lifespan of a goldfish
Either way, I think Kimye really belong together & are truly into each other.  They enjoy each others company & compliment each other well.  Better than K & reggie, K & kris, K & rayj, Ye & Amber, Ye & Alexis, etc... THEY FIT!!  Who are we to deny their love & say wait while the law makes the divorce official.  I say go for yours & have your fun!  Live your life for you & nobody else
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

I agree with Bunnyahh some divorces take a while
Kanye is sleeping with a married woman right now.  Who's calling him a homewrecker??  Even a quickie divorce like Chad & Ev, chad didn't wait until all the papers were signed b4 he was sexing some new skank
Exactly!

Kanye is a mess (so who cares!) and .. um, I don't know if Kim actually qualifies as a 'married woman'. Hee hee! So maybe in this case ... it's different.

I think the popular belief is that Kim had a sham marriage to that young ball player. He got used because it was all fake .. for the publicity etc...

Julia and Danny? Julia has issues too .... but I didn't know he was married when they met. Shocked

Oh yes. Now that I remember, the wife's name was Vera. I think the T-shirt said something like Aloe Vera, Goodbye Vera. That bish was cold
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

did we hate Julia Roberts for cheating w/Danny Moder while his wife was pregnant, and Julia allegedly  paying the wife to go away/divorce him? lol. 

I remember that. Bish even walked around with a T-shirt telling the wife to let go. I can't remember exactly what it said but it was a play on the wife's first name. She was beyond lowdown yet she never got it as much as others in the press

was it the one that said A LOW VERA ? (vera was danny's wife's name)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:15pm
oh I see you remembered. lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:15pm

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

was it the one that said A LOW VERA ? (vera was danny's wife's name)

Yep, that's it! I had it wrong in the previous post. That is exactly what the t-shirt said. She was bold and cold as fucc, I mean the nerve...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>