Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

so why do so many chicks hate Rihanna?  is it all about Chris Brown?  to me, it says a lot about her character that she's always surrounded by her girlfriends and is really close with Katy Perry when they're in competition with one another professionally.

It's about her being foreign. An "islander". I've come to understand that is the main reason people blamed her when the beatdown story broke.

I don't think it's about her being an islander.

It's about her defending or trying to get back together with a man that just kicked her A**! What ... another STUPID woman with the 'low self-esteem' issue?  Good Grief!

Only she's a celib so we all get to watch that train wreck happening. Confused

And .. these young girls that admired her will now think getting your A** kicked is okay. Bad role model (not that walking around naked etc was a good role model to begin with!)

She plays the role of being hard ... underneath she is just like the rest of these weak women with the 'daddy' issues. She messed up her image too!
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I agree with Bunnyahh some divorces take a while
Kanye is sleeping with a married woman right now.  Who's calling him a homewrecker??  Even a quickie divorce like Chad & Ev, chad didn't wait until all the papers were signed b4 he was sexing some new skank

LOLIKR

suppose Kimkay and her husband want to get back together but they can't because of an interloper/kanye.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

did we hate Julia Roberts for cheating w/Danny Moder while his wife was pregnant, and allegedly later paying the wife to go away/divorce him? lol. 

YES. Sleepy

Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts gave up their title as  America's Sweethearts.  

i'm just glad that Tiki Barber had a tornado of feces come his way in the wake of his affair.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:57pm

did we hate Julia Roberts for cheating w/Danny Moder while his wife was pregnant, and allegedly later paying the wife to go away/divorce him? lol. 
add them too the list too.  & also Bruce, Kris, & Robert Kardashian now that I think about it.  
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:57pm

she's white. so not really.  but i remember that.

like Tori spelling. i like her show with dean though

i also think it's interesting that leanne rimes is having a nervous break down over keeping her man
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:57pm
the more she denies it the more i lose respect for her. they were married point blank period!! i wish she would just own her ratchet homewrecking past and admit it. whats done is done. i still love her though.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:57pm

YES. Sleepy

Meg Ryan and Julia Roberts gave up their title as  America's Sweethearts.  

i'm just glad that Tiki Barber had a tornado of feces come his way in the wake of his affair.

I was never a fan, but that was cold.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:58pm

that's why it says for BETTER OR FOR WORSE in the vows. Lamp
====================

gurrrrllll, are you saying that ppl should stick it out no matter WHAT?  Just seek counseling & sweep ish under the rug??  Til death do us part for real???

Not at all...but when you choose to end it then you have to deal with what you signed up for...that's a lengthy divorce, all types of complications....you could've just been bf/gf and avoided a lotta shyt.  all you woulda had to do was rent a uhaul.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:58pm

add them too the list too.  & also Bruce, Kris, & Robert Kardashian now that I think about it.  

Kim gets it from her momma.

the thing is with Kim & Kanye..i place blame on HER bc she filed divorce papers w/o telling old boy. blindsighted like a mothersucker. and yes, i do sideeye Kanye for dating a woman who was married for the lifespan of a goldfish
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

so why do so many chicks hate Rihanna?  is it all about Chris Brown?  to me, it says a lot about her character that she's always surrounded by her girlfriends and is really close with Katy Perry when they're in competition with one another professionally.

It's about her being foreign. An "islander". I've come to understand that is the main reason people blamed her when the beatdown story broke.

I don't think it's about her being an islander.

It's about her defending or trying to get back together with a man that just kicked her A**! What ... another STUPID woman with the 'low self-esteem' issue?  Good Grief!

Only she's a celib so we all get to watch that train wreck happening. Confused

And .. these young girls that admired her will now think getting your A** kicked is okay. Bad role model (not that walking around naked etc was a good role model to begin with!)

She plays the role of being hard ... underneath she is just like the rest of these weak women with the 'daddy' issues. She messed up her image too!

I disagree. I would read the posts on BHM way before it was ever known that she was still fuccin Light Ike, when the beatdown had just happened. The HATE was unbelievable. It still is to some extent, so yes, I believe that her being west indian has a lot to do with it. Some posts have been very flagrant with it too. And I don't think she's ever aspired to be anybody's role model. Although I agree that it's bad for her tough girl image. She is definitely being a fool.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 25>