Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alicia Keys Wants Yall To Stop Calling Her A “H
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAlicia Keys Wants Yall To Stop Calling Her A “H

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 25>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:48pm
I agree with Bunnyahh some divorces take a while
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:49pm
i mean sometimes court's want divorces to take awhile in order to see if reconciliation can occur, especially when kids are involved.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture<strong> ThoughtCouture wrote:

i do not believe for one second that brad and jenn were waiting on the judicial system when he first took a dip into that crazy lady.

i do not believe that was the case with alicia either.

or kelsey and camille

and probably one or 2 others listed...

shurgs...

LOL, this woman has a history of fuccin other people's husbands, fiancés, significant others, whatever. That's why she ain't got no female friends. If I had a man I cared about, I wouldn't want her anywhere near either, lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Divorces do take a long time when you have assets, property, money or children involved.  Many couples that are over emotionally & mentally move on to another partner physically, yet are legally married.  This has been the case with:

Alicia, Mashonda, Swizz
Chad & Ev
Kim, Kris, Kanye
Pilar, Deion, Tracy
Gabby, Dwayne, Siovaughnn
Brad, Jen, Angelina
Christina Aguilera, Her ex hubby
Kelsey, Camille, his new wife
Steve, Marjorie,
Usher, Tameka
Hoops, Shaq, Shaunie
etc.... The list goes on & on.  I don't think it's fair to make ppl be lonely or celibate  over time while waiting on the judicial system to give you the ok.  Life goes on & nobody want's to put it on hold.

i think it's fair.  you should've never said "I DO".  it's a consequence of you breaking that vow.  then again, if i was a wife who was being abused or cheated on and I left that man, I would want to have the opportunity to date when i was ready.
Ppl say I DO all the time w/o forseeing the unfortunate events that may occur in a marriage ie: abuse, infidelity, unemployment, fraud, absence, divorce, child support, alimony etc..   If they saw any of these things coming, they would have probably ran in the other direction.  It's not fair to say suck it up, you should've never said "I DO".  When most ppl decide to spend their lives together, they are hoping for the best, not the worst. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:53pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Divorces do take a long time when you have assets, property, money or children involved.  Many couples that are over emotionally & mentally move on to another partner physically, yet are legally married.  This has been the case with:

Alicia, Mashonda, Swizz
Chad & Ev
Kim, Kris, Kanye
Pilar, Deion, Tracy
Gabby, Dwayne, Siovaughnn
Brad, Jen, Angelina
Christina Aguilera, Her ex hubby
Kelsey, Camille, his new wife
Steve, Marjorie,
Usher, Tameka
Hoops, Shaq, Shaunie
etc.... The list goes on & on.  I don't think it's fair to make ppl be lonely or celibate  over time while waiting on the judicial system to give you the ok.  Life goes on & nobody want's to put it on hold.

i think it's fair.  you should've never said "I DO".  it's a consequence of you breaking that vow.  then again, if i was a wife who was being abused or cheated on and I left that man, I would want to have the opportunity to date when i was ready.
Ppl say I DO all the time w/o forseeing the unfortunate events that may occur in a marriage ie: abuse, infidelity, unemployment, fraud, absence, divorce, child support, alimony etc..   If they saw any of these things coming, they would have probably ran in the other direction.  It's not fair to say suck it up, you should've never said "I DO".  When most ppl decide to spend their lives together, they are hoping for the best, not the worst. 

that's why it says for BETTER OR FOR WORSE in the vows. Lamp  
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Kanye is sleeping with a married woman right now.  Who's calling him a homewrecker??  Even a quickie divorce like Chad & Ev, chad didn't wait until all the papers were signed b4 he was sexing some new skank
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh[/QUOTE Bunnyahh[/QUOTE wrote:

[/QUOTE] Ppl say I DO all the time w/o forseeing the unfortunate events that may occur in a marriage ie: abuse, infidelity, unemployment, fraud, absence, divorce, child support, alimony etc..   If they saw any of these things coming, they would have probably ran in the other direction.  It's not fair to say suck it up, you should've never said "I DO".  When most ppl decide to spend their lives together, they are hoping for the best, not the worst.  [/QUOTE]

Very true
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:54pm
did we hate Julia Roberts for cheating w/Danny Moder while his wife was pregnant, and Julia allegedly  paying the wife to go away/divorce him? lol. 

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 16 2012 at 6:00pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:55pm
that's why it says for BETTER OR FOR WORSE in the vows. Lamp
====================

gurrrrllll, are you saying that ppl should stick it out no matter WHAT?  Just seek counseling & sweep ish under the rug??  Til death do us part for real???
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:55pm

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Kanye is sleeping with a married woman right now.  Who's calling him a homewrecker??  Even a quickie divorce like Chad & Ev, chad didn't wait until all the papers were signed b4 he was sexing some new skank
Exactly!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 25>
  Share Topic