Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ALIBABA VENDOR HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sportypeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportypeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 5:12pm
Thanks so much for the info!  I have heard so many conflicting stories about Queen Weave Beauty.  Did your hair smell like cornchips when you received it?  Would you recommend always washing the hair once received?
Sponsored Links

musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by sportypeach sportypeach wrote:

Thanks so much for the info!  I have heard so many conflicting stories about Queen Weave Beauty.  Did your hair smell like cornchips when you received it?  Would you recommend always washing the hair once received?

I Think QHP is the vendor with the chip smell (Well 1 of them).
Hair Lover27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Lover27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 7:31pm
I have Qhp in now and yes it does smell like corn chips. It's okay when it's dry, but when it's wet it is terrible smh. I ordered Queen Weave Beauty over the weekend, hopefully it will be here by Thursday. I'll keep you posted on it.

Edited by Hair Lover27 - Mar 12 2013 at 7:32pm
mosthated2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mosthated2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:37am
I just want good quality hair with no strings attached ..That seems to be like waiting online for a kidney..NOT HAPPENING...
arozayyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arozayyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2015 at 10:15pm
Hi
BeautyQueen202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyQueen202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 5:52pm
Bdogg is the only IV people seem to speak about on the threads I've read.
wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2016 at 3:35am
do more rearch on google,facebook,instagram
and read the aliexpress store feedback
if most of the feedback is good,
you can buy it.
aliexpress do have buyer protection
do not worry.
tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 1:49am
try aliexpress wigirl hairWink
Jane Alexander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Alexander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2016 at 11:41pm
Alibaba is a platfor of B2B mode, while the aliexpress is of the C2C mode, but now it start to change into B2C mode. B means businessmen, C means customers.

So i advice you to purchase on alibaba, omgnb, globalsource, dhgate if your demand is large and for business, but if you buy hair for yourself, you can buy on aliexpress or omgnb too.

You can pay via escorw on aliexpres, pay via paypal, credit card, western union, wire transfer on omgnb, and the payment on alibaba, globalsource can be disscus in email, you can consult to the sellers, hope these can help you.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2016 at 10:04am
honestly, all of the hair I have bought lately on ali has turned into a waste

first couple of weeks, you'll be good like yes, this hair is the bomb, an then its turns into a tangled, shedding mess. 

the hair game aint what it used to be in terms of quality. 

Edited by Addicted19034 - Mar 28 2016 at 10:05am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic