Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ALIBABA VENDOR HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by ElleDior ElleDior wrote:

What I ordered was "Peruvian" natural wave. What I received was almost like a kinky curly texture. I ordered 300 grams which was 3 bundles and they all had different curl patterns!! One tightly curled, another like a loose curl, and the last a mix between the other two. At first the hair felt really weird almost like synthetic hair. But I've washed and conditioned it a few times and the texture is ok to me now. At first I was upset, but I said no worries...I'll rock it. I haven't really had any tangling issues and it sheds a little but I didn't seal. Like you, they have continued to send me emails about ordering more hair. But I asked for a price list for wefts and closures and I seemed to get something that sounded like some BS. So my search continues...HTH

LOLCry At the way she described everything, I could literally picture it. Damn Flowerseasons
Sponsored Links

Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 9:37pm
Daaaaaaaaaamn thats messed up. I thought i had FOUND MY VENDOR!! So much for that.........damn. Lol
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 6:50am
**They used a members pic. She has been notified.**

Edited by DIVA007 - May 14 2011 at 8:03pm
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 6:56am

Edited by DIVA007 - May 14 2011 at 8:04pm
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 7:31am
Alibaba is full of stolen pictures. As I browse the site, I keep seeing the same indian hair pictures over and over again. Who the heck really has that darn hair?Angry

I was actually considering ordering from FlowerSeason, but they never replied to my initial message. Good for me.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 8:22am
some of the good cv's mentioned in bhm are also there, you just have to search
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Tokyocereza Tokyocereza wrote:

Alibaba is full of stolen pictures. As I browse the site, I keep seeing the same indian hair pictures over and over again. Who the heck really has that darn hair?Angry

I was actually considering ordering from FlowerSeason, but they never replied to my initial message. Good for me.

I would advise you not to mess with FlowerSeason. I have an complaint filed against them now. I ordered 8 oz of Chinese Virgin hair in a spiral curly texture with a matching closure. They made the closure hair with some knky curl hair. Closure didn't match weaving hair at all on any level. Once I washed the weaving hair, it lost all its curls. I end up boiling the weaving hair with some cold curl rods to get the curls back. It looks better now with my processing than what this supplier did..

I asked this supplier to credit me for the cost of the hair closure because there was nothing I could do with it, and I had to order another closure from another CV to match the weaving hair.. We are fighting over this which was $47.00 cost of the closure.. This mess been going on since March.. 2 Weeks ago, this supplier finally agreed to credit me my $47.00 back if I remove my complaint. I am still waiting for Paypal to wrap this mess up.AngryAngry

I would advise anyone and everyone to stay away from this supplier. DeadDead
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 12:57pm
Terrible. That's why I said it's a good thing they didn't reply to my messages. I'm looking at other companies now. Although many of them aren't mentioned anywhere. I suppose I'll have to either just take the chance or pay the markup to get what I want.
NoMoreCrappyHai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoMoreCrappyHai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:30pm
Also don't buy from Light Up your dream hair or Juang Li...

I ordered from them and was supposed to receive 2 bundles of remy brazilian deep wavy hair (200 grams).  First of all they shorted my bundles, and then the hair was hard as fcuk meaning overprocessed and with split ends.  Even if I tried to make it work which I can't it's not enuff hair for me to use.

We are in dispute now, for $71.00, and they have the nerve to tell Paypal they would give me $30!!!Angry

I denied that real quick, they want to give me BS and I refuse to accept their okie doke plan. 

They had reviews from ppl stating they loved the hair, which I think they wrote those, becuz they sent me crap!

So as other posters stated, go with your gut feeling and make sure to do research, research and more research.

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:44pm
They are a hot mess. I am thinking about starting a thread about them. To warn people not to buy from FlowerSeason. They offered me $10.00 off the cost of the closure. No way. Bad enough I ate the cost of there low end weaving hair that I have to reprocessed myself to make it work.Angry  I want my $47.00. Its the principal of the matter..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>