FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ali Moda Peruvian Body Wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2015 at 9:43am
Originally posted by BHMgrace BHMgrace wrote:

last weak I visted a online shop and the hair I bought pretty good! Recommeding it to everybody...    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/716160?

stop spamming posts! Like I said on the OTHER THREE THREADS YOU LEFT THIS EXACT SAME MESSAGE ON... the only way anyone here will take you seriously is if you buy an ad or contact someone for a review. Otherwise go away! AngryAngryAngry
Sponsored Links

PinkieB010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 2:53pm
Hey hun. No, I haven't actually. Every time I plan to I end up buying new hair from a different vendor or get caught up with something else. I've been watching videos of Ali Moda's curly hair and it looks great, so I'm probably going to purchase their other hair and see how it goes. I'll keep y'all posted in the forum if i do, of course!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I would like to see a journey of you wearing the hair ,out and a about, bad weather ,good weather 8hr day for 4mths ,,and then come back with a update /review thanks!

Lawd, 4 months is a stretch, I get bored after 2 lol. Definitely understand your point though, I'll try my best to see if I can go that long. The weather here in The Bahamas hasn't gotten hot yet, so it's been mostly windy and drafty, so it's been doing well in the cooler weather. The real test will be when the heat hits and all that sweat starts hitting my nape! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

I ordered from this company about 6 months ago and the hair was awful. It looked nothing like the photo. The closure was really thin and the bundle hair was split up the entire shaft.

The vendor gave me no issues when I wanted to return the hair. She did however want me to change my rating from one star. I told her after I receive my refund I would change my rating and post a review.

Well I lied! I left the one star and left an honest review of the crap they sent me. I also posted a picture :-)

that's how mostly all of those vendors are now <.< , which is why so much people are even more afraid of aliexpress now.. because we can't even trust the good feedback. I'm glad you got your money back though, I know a lot of Aliexpress vendors give people hell with that.. I'm currently going through it! ugh.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkieB010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 3:02pm
@pinkjester Very valid points. I've even had vendors try to tell me how long to wear the hair for and how many videos to do. That's when you know that hair ain't bout to be shxt! Lol. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic