Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alba Dhaka industries/ sumi akash is a scam vendor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alba Dhaka industries/ sumi akash is a scam vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
louboutin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alba Dhaka industries/ sumi akash is a scam vendor
    Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:10am
DO NOT BUY HAIR FROM ALBA DHAKA INDUSTRIES AKA Sumi Akash!After reading the reviews on this vendor and sending emails back and forth with the vendor! I thought she seemed legit and decided to take the plunge and ordered 4 bundles from her, I paid online with my visa debit card payment wad successful I got a confirmation email and I emailed the vendor to ask when I would get the hair, that was on Monday 27 jan 2014, it is now sunday 2 feb 2014, 6 days later, no hair no tracking number, I've emailed her she keeps telling me cock and bull that they cant find the delivery truck etc, hair has not been shipped, i've asked for a full refund and now shes not replying my emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!

Edited by louboutin85 - Feb 02 2014 at 9:13am
Sponsored Links

ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:39am
In the UK we have a thing called chargeback where if goods purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or Amex card valuing over £100 is not delivered you can complain to the card company and they will refund your money and then go after the supplier to get the money back. Maybe you can call your bank to get your money back?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:26pm
Thanks I have contacted my bank.
PrettyLittleFrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLittleFrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:23pm
I ordered from her and she did the same thing!! I didn't receive my hair until 2 months later. Once I got my tracking number, the hair came the next day. She emailed me 2 months  later asking if I got my hair. Her excuse was my emails was going to spam box. Whatever!! And when I got my hair it turned into a rat's nest!!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:24am
Seems very suspect that the op got good hair and every body else got scammed. I thought she was a legit vendor smh!

Edited by louboutin85 - Feb 03 2014 at 2:25am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:15am
Wow thanks, and i was about to order for mom
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:24am
I'm sorry that that happened to you, there are alot of women that have messaged me with very good reviews and some with the same shipping problem that I had and mentioned in my posts. I ordered some closures from another indian vendor. I'm going to do a review, you might be able to try them. I am very honest in my reviews. I believe I did mention that it seems like Sumi was a small vendor. You might be better off dealing with a Chinese vendor that cam mass produce exactly what you want like Roman or Kevin, I wonder if Holley is still any good. It's slim picking with Indian Vendors, if it works out, it's GOLD, but if not, you know.
I am very very sorry that happened to you though. I hope everything works out love bug.

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Feb 05 2014 at 9:50am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:10pm
Sumi contacted me 2 days ago talking about there's political problems in Bangladesh and customs sent back the hair, she sent me s pic of my order with my address, I told her about my post on here about her being a scam vendor and how others have come forward also to complain, she says she can still ship out the hair.
I told her not to I don't want any hair at this point just refund my money! That was 2 days ago no reply from her! Refund my money, this whole saga has been on for 11 days! Never again NEVER!

Edited by louboutin85 - Feb 07 2014 at 12:11pm
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:07pm
I'm just gonna drop in and leave this riiiiiiiight about 

Didn't see anything about Postal services being shut down or ninjas sniping ppl at public mailboxes

Edited by DonBellaDiva - Feb 07 2014 at 3:08pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 7:21pm
Virgin Cabelo Ltda (in Brazil) and ALBA DHAKA INDUSTRIES (in Bangladesh) have the same picture to advertise.

See the links

http://www.albadhakaindustries.com/

http://cabeloltda.en.ec21.com/Brazilian_Virgin_Human_Hair--7918030_7918031.html

Brazilian Virgin Human Hair

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions