Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Y'all might not care about the chickens coming home to roost but should you?

If anything happens to 'murica, Black people will be the most affected. Whites will be okay for a while as they have over 12 times the wealth we do, on average

Whites will hire the Hispanics, not the blacks. Whites are ok because in some professions - gardeners, nannies, housekeeper, cook - Hispanics charge way less than everyone else and they are seem more submissive than blacks.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:08am
they also have the hard working hispanic stereotype vs the black and lazy stereotype

nvm that we built the entire eastern coast of this country for free and then some
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 11:38am
Ima break this ish down for you real quick. I was going to post about it a few days ago but didnt want to get too wordy but it boils down to 1 thing:

*People in political power know that hispanic people are the 'majority minority' and want the vote of the illegal immigrants'  children that will be legal US citizens so people are walking on eggshells on how to handle this unprecedented mass migration crisis.

*The children of the illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America being molded to vote Republican and have been getting molded through propaganda for a minute now.

*They are typically Catholic and pro-life so they are in line with the Republican party off the strength of that alone.

*The Democratic party has been trying to cover every angle on how to attract voting hispanics by projecting their party as pro-immigration and by putting hispanic women in the forefront in high profile campaigns.

*If something really bad happens to the immigrant children that are illegally coming here, that shyt will most definitely be the the key discussion point when the 2016 elections come around. We are currently in soft-campaign season now, so both Dems & Repubs are scared as hell to piss the legal USA hispanic voters off, so no one knows what to do to the kids crossing the border b/c they are scared t make a hard decision that may cost them the presidential election.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Ima break this ish down for you real quick. I was going to post about it a few days ago but didnt want to get too wordy but it boils down to 1 thing:

*People in political power know that hispanic people are the 'majority minority' and want the vote of the illegal immigrants'  children that will be legal US citizens so people are walking on eggshells on how to handle this unprecedented mass migration crisis.

*The children of the illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America being molded to vote Republican and have been getting molded through propaganda for a minute now.

*They are typically Catholic and pro-life so they are in line with the Republican party off the strength of that alone.

*The Democratic party has been trying to cover every angle on how to attract voting hispanics by projecting their party as pro-immigration and by putting hispanic women in the forefront in high profile campaigns.

*If something really bad happens to the immigrant children that are illegally coming here, that shyt will most definitely be the the key discussion point when the 2016 elections come around. We are currently in soft-campaign season now, so both Dems & Repubs are scared as hell to piss the legal USA hispanic voters off, so no one knows what to do to the kids crossing the border b/c they are scared t make a hard decision that may cost them the presidential election.

5 star post ClapStarStarStarStarStar
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:23pm
All immigration, "legal" and otherwise, is bad for African Americans though lol

In Black Labor, White Wealth, Dr. Claud Anderson makes a point to say that the most attractive thing about America to the early immigrants was that it was plentiful land, natural resources and permanent bottom class (African Americans)

Even immigrant group has the ability to assimilate into the "white" or "honorary white" status if they work hard enough or if they have enough money, except for African Americans. We have to occupy the permanent bottom in order to hold up the rest

Why are fighting to keep our bottom spot? We should be focused on building our communities by channeling the wealth and skill sets we already possess instead of fighting "illegals". It's a losing battle in a lost war.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

They need to send them back.

lol

If I have to pay tax money for their education.I want my son in English/Spanish classes. K-12.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 12:44am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

All this. My mother heard from some Hispanics that they cannot vote for Obama because he is ok with abortion. At the end of the day, they are Catholics or Christians (many are Jehovah's Witnesses) and abortion is murder, so to prove that they obey the word of God, they cannot vote for someone who is ok with abortion, even though the other candidate isn't a good option for the country or does not help Hispanics.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

All immigration, "legal" and otherwise, is bad for African Americans though lol

In Black Labor, White Wealth, Dr. Claud Anderson makes a point to say that the most attractive thing about America to the early immigrants was that it was plentiful land, natural resources and permanent bottom class (African Americans)

Even immigrant group has the ability to assimilate into the "white" or "honorary white" status if they work hard enough or if they have enough money, except for African Americans. We have to occupy the permanent bottom in order to hold up the rest

Why are fighting to keep our bottom spot? We should be focused on building our communities by channeling the wealth and skill sets we already possess instead of fighting "illegals". It's a losing battle in a lost war.

Yeah that makes it look pretty bleak. I like your statement "fighting to keep our bottom spot" as a description. However, I feel that most of us are not fighting to keep at bottom, but fighting to obtain equality. Some of us do try. I learned something the other day, watching a documentary; Mexico and South America have a large class of Blacks, who are treated even WORSE than we are here in Amerikka. I mean, I knew it, I just didn't know how bad it still is today. So all these folks, with that mentality, are about to become our charges. It still makes me sad and angry. I still think they need to go back, and not cut in line.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 2:38pm
It's a difficult situation on all sides. There is no doubt certain states/cities will be hit harder than others. In LA for example if you are a Spanish speaker only just about every venue will accommodate you with a Spanish speaking person or translator. Many of the States' social services agencies are now mandated that participants have access to a Spanish speaker and have documents translated to Spanish if it is requested. It's created a situation where thousands of dollars are being spent on these type of services. As a result the trend now in the job market is bilingual Spanish/English required because they don't want to spend the extra money.

OAN...My friend is a social worker and told be about a family who have 5 kids all with disabilities. The State cuts a monthly SSI check for each one, has full Medi-Cal and pays for placement for one of the kids who is severely disabled at a rate of about $17,000 a month. They are all undocumented and are with the mother. The father comes over from Mexico once a month to bully the mom out of money so the kids are often left without and will all likely be placed eventually. The school has submitted several referrals for suspicion of child abuse. Recently a relative of the family called protective services to report the family and said that the mother and father of the kids are actually brother/sister Supposedly they planned to have all the kids knowing they would have disabilities and would be eligible for additional benefits. I was like no way!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic