Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Author
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 1:49am
If America is letting people get away with committing an illegal crime, such as coming over to the US illegally.... then let some people out of jail for doing other crimes...why is one illegal crime OK and not another?
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 1:59am
California and other states were taken, well all of the US was. It's really not the same as immigration from across the ocean.  But I agree that the immigration bias w black nations is alive and well compared to others.  Chinese immigration is really what's crazy to me.  When it comes down to it my issue is not with illegal immigrants, it's with our own government for failing black people and Latin American countries.  I just can't go there with feeling like they need to get out of some shyt that used to belong to them...sounds like another issue going on elsewhere in the world...
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:39pm
50,000 is a lot of mouths to feed. I am so sick of being the foodstamp nation. We keep cutting the middle class, and making more poor, and who says they are taking jobs? Hell they want it fo free!

I realize this nation is built on immigration, but the immigrants used to WORK, work, work, until they had something. Hell, look at Ceasar Milan, he ran across the border, and when you ask him, HE WORKED TO LEARN ENGLISH, and found a marketable skill and made his money. Now they all want, no DEMAND everything for FREE!

We can't take every poor person on the planet, that's just plain stupid! Don't even get me started on the no immunization, lice covered, super TB carrying, uh no no no! Those people need to storm the castles of their own countries. Shid, US Blacks have paid with blood sweat and tears, and still don't have shid!

Edited by PeacefulOne - Jul 29 2014 at 12:56pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:14pm
make them take their brown asses back.

We need to take care of our own first before trying to aide others

wtf it look like us going to clean up someone elses house when our own kitchen/bathroom is filthy?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

50,000 is a lot of mouths to feed. I am so sick of being the foodstamp nation. We keep cutting the middle class, and making more poor, and who says they are taking jobs? Hell they want it fo free!

I realize this nation is built on immigration, but the immigrants used to WORK, work, work, until they had something. Hell, look at Ceasar Milan, he ran across the border, and when you ask him, HE WORKED TO LEARN ENGLISH, and found a marketable skill and made his money. Now they all want, no DEMAND everything for FREE!

We can't take every poor person on the planet, that's just plain stupid! Don't even get me started on the no immunization, lice covered, super TB carrying, uh no no no! Those people need to storm the castles of their own countries. Shid, US Blacks have paid with blood sweat and tears, and still don't have shid!

Lamp

And we didnt even ask to come hereSleepy

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 5:29pm
its entirely too easy to come to this country and leach off the system

i feel for this people but at the same time...there are many American children that need a tremendous amount of help and there doesn't seem to be enough resources for THEM

Its a lot more complicated than this though...
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:05pm
some of these comments make me feel uncomfortable....

People are fleeing extreme poverty in a lot of cases...

Not saying y'all should keep them, but some of the inflammatory language ain't necessary

And I blame the politicians for not properly handling this problem...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:38pm
Most of them are running away from poverty, the problem is when they come here and don't bother to work. I used to be on an immigrant's forum where they discussed visas, illegal immigration, getting social security and also the immigration reform.
Most of them just wanted the green card so they could apply for financial aid at college. No real interest in studying, just getting $$. One guy was honest and said he just wanted to get welfare so he could smoke weed all day. ANother immigrant, this one from Germany, pointed out that everyone suffered when more people were on welfare. The Mexican pretty much said something like "i don't care i just want to watch cartoons all day".

The european immigrants who were illegal here or were in process of getting a green card were much more intelligent and articulated than the Hispanics one. Most of the Hispanics kept pointing out that California used to be part of Mexico, therefore, no need to learn English because this land was Spanish speaker first.

Their arguments were so sad and their goals were so low, that it was obvious that most if not all of them, just wanted to collect a check.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:50pm
sexyfamous, I have no doubts that that is true... I think its a sign of society these days, people all over want something for nothing...

I guess as a child of immigrants I am torn... Now my parents never got any government handouts a day in their lives, and we were all encouraged to seek higher education as a means to better ourselves, which we did. But I feel sad when I hear some of these comments, and think back to what my parents told us they faced as immigrants to England in the 60s... Signs saying no blacks, no irish, no dogs, etc

I mean there should be a way to separate the ones who come to add to society versus those who come to leech from it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:51pm
but my parents were legal immigrants, so there is that distinction too...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic