Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Bootiful Cream Reduces Cellulite and stretch marks
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 7:49pm
this is crazy at this point they are dropping some people off in the middle of dwntwn phx
Sponsored Links

talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:19pm
Free food, free housing, free schooling, free medical care.  Name a country in Europe that would be 
so accommodating?

iTA with the poster that said "learn spanish"....you will need it to become more marketable to meet the needs of the new population....especially if you are in nursing, social work, legal aid, or education.

Edited by talia - Jul 28 2014 at 11:25pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:20pm
assuming you are serious talia,

The Uk - this is why migrants are camped in Calais trying to cross the pond trying to get in
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:32pm
How is it then?  I read somewhere that they rank you based on your education and that the higher the education=the more employable you are, the more points you get if you are an illegal immigrant seeking asylum.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:44pm
this system is collapsing
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by talia talia wrote:

Free food, free housing, free schooling, free medical care.  Name a country in Europe that would be 
so accommodating?

iTA with the poster that said "learn spanish"....you will need it to become more marketable to meet the needs of the new population....especially if you are in nursing, social work, legal aid, or education.

yep, and Spanish is strongly recommended for people in the medical field.
Those people come to the US with the no intentions of giving back to this country or learn English. A tiny minority does not settle for so little and works, puts their kids through school and does not have a million kids all on welfare at adult age.

I don't know how this country will support so many immigrant children who cannot or will not tell you where they came from to be sent back and do not have family here.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:11am
they already housed over 500 of these kids here in pennsylvania...up in allentown and reading...some homes for children....

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:18am
I agree with the other people that say it is CRUCIAL to become fluent in speaking/writing/reading Spanish. People in border states already know the importance, but here in my region, it is now becoming difficult to be employed in jobs on any level without being highly proficient in espanol and people are getting knocked on their azz when they realize that they are no longer qualified for a lot of jobs b/c they dont speak spanish.

I hate to think of the kids that reach USA with no one to pick them up that are prey for child traffickers, sex trade and gangs like MS-13. Things are going to end up like in india, greece, brazil and mexico where there are parentless kids living under bridges, pan handling, pickpocketing tourists and sniffing glue and spray paint and prostituting themselves to survive. USA is not equipped to handle this type of crisis. We are only used to it being a 3rd world problem and we dnt have the type of laws and rules in force to handle a whole lot of young kids hardened, illiterate and homeless.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:21am
we are just not ready for this...

"Other Border Patrol officials said that officers must treat minors with gang-affiliated tattoos the same as anybody else wishing to cross the border."

“If he’s a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? … I’ve heard people come in and say, ‘You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,’” Mr. Cabrera told the magazine.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 29 2014 at 12:40am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:25am
Sorry, but I have not read the whole thread - has anyone in power (John Kerry) gotten tough with the President of Mexico to pressure him to stop this flow of illegal border crossings? Like cut off aide if they conditions in Mexico do not begin to improve? It is a human rights issue and it is clear that the President of Mexico is happy to see the poor people leave en mass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>