Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

Author
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:11am
I'm still stuck on this preservative.
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:18am
And you KNOW they aren't going back for that hearing.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

I'm still stuck on this preservative.

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

what's the preservative?

condom
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

No, I am not a francophone, I just have met way too many immigrants since I am one myself, I am dark skin, I speak Spanish and they trust me (if I were white, no one would tell me their experience at the border, coming to the US illegally and other stuff).
People from Central and South America are usually Catholics, they are "supposed" to procreate, abortion is a crime for them, so they keep popping up kids, and yes, many of them dream of having a boy, so they keep having kids.

Someone got their feelings in a bunch because I wrote that they don't use preservative; some can't afford it, some still get pregnant after using it, but my point was: if you can't support yourself or you are barely able to provide for the child you already have, why have one/another?

That's what those people don't see. Then those kids have nothing there, come here, are easy victims to everything (could be killed at the border by Mexican cartels or be sex trafficked, etc) and to top it off, the USA has to provide for them, when the US is already stuck with hundreds of thousands of American children in the foster care system.

I laugh when Republicans talk about creating a huge wall/fence around the border... as if that would stop someone running from nothing.

a lot of people probably disagree with this post and others like it?  but apparently, they don't work with these immigrants.  I'm living right now in a border state.  Everything SexyAndFamous says is true.  She's not saying this to piss people off.  The only ones that take offense, just don't know.

I work with them every day as well as on-call in hospitals and clinics.  they don't seek an education.  It's not a priority.  It's about having babies.. LOTS of them.  Due to the Catholic Church. They come here for better conditions - but here's the "catch".. It's up to the US to make life better for them - the easy way.  They come over here, immediately get on welfare and get into the health care system by having children.  Their children will be cared for, as well as automatically become U.S. citizens.

What's even MORE ironic?  Many of them can't stand the african americans. They automatically assume that they are much better than we are - unless you prove that you are educated, and well-monied. They will talk about your butts like you were dirt in their language.  when they find out you speak spanish - oh well, maybe you'll get their respect.

I was working on an emergency room patient, who of course was pregnant.  The moment the "husband" walked in, he looked at me and said: "I'd like to have a spanish speaking person to work on my wife."Smile

I looked at him, and said: "oh, i'm spanish speaking"..

He started wriggling in the chair and said: "Well, i was "expecting"..

I didn't say one word, his wife and myself just kept looking at him.  His wife spoke English..

as i worked with them, he became relaxed and said: "i thought you were just the assistant "or something"..Confused  Thus, he was basically assuming i was just the person who brings the patient in.. nothing more.

What's even worse?  once they are established as american citizens - specifically the mexicans - they'll turn around and spit on the ones currently coming across the border..Confused

They have no respect for their own, - and, they sure as hell have no respect for african americans.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jul 01 2014 at 9:44am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

[QUOTE=sexyandfamous]
I was working on an emergency room patient, who of course was pregnant.  The moment the "husband" walked in, he looked at me and said: "I'd like to have a spanish speaking person to work on my wife."Smile

I looked at him, and said: "oh, i'm spanish speaking"..

He started wriggling in the chair and said: "Well, i was "expecting"..

The nerve.....

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:00am
Damn....I'm all for immigrants having opportunities but what make a brown person like yourself think your better than a black person? Por Favor.....splain this to me.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:18am
This is super crazy! I have mixed feelings about this- how are these children even getting here? Like parents are like HERE walk to AMERICA! how bad are things in these countries? I think they should send them back, what are they going to do here with no resources?? They are being kept in "Kid jails" this is not right
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Damn....I'm all for immigrants having opportunities but what make a brown person like yourself think your better than a black person? Por Favor.....splain this to me.
I feel like every immigrant population looks down on Black people and Black Americans in general, its sad but true!!!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:22am
Eh, they should go back home.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:48am
Folks in Cali are planning to protest...

Hundreds of families caught illegally crossing the border in Texas will be flown to Border Patrol stations in Southern California in the coming days, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said.

Adults with children being held in overcrowded Border Patrol facilities in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas will be moved to Border Patrol stations in the Imperial Valley and the San Diego area, officials announced late Friday.
Border Patrol to ship detained families from Texas to California

A group of 16 travelers from Guatemala receive instructions from a Hidalgo County constable after crossing the Rio Grande near McAllen, Texas. The group spent three weeks traveling across Mexico. (Michael Robinson Chavez / Los Angeles Times)
BRIAN BENNETT contact the reporter
U.S. Immigration and Customs EnforcementU.S. Border PatrolImmigration
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>