Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I'm not even mad at princess SEXYANDFAMOUS. this is no different than talking about ratchets. sh*t they ARE ratchets, just with brown skin and straight hair. they do the same things as them and have the same mentalities as them so why act all pc like you cant talk about Jose nem but you can talk about Juwaun nem

Wink

whoops..
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:07pm
what's the preservative?

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:03pm
There's too much fukkery in this state, I need to leave.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

That's terrible because most of them are easy prey to drug dealers, human trafickers, sex and labor slavery, and probably many other problems.
It really upsets me that people keep making kids because "i want a boy/girl" or "my religions says i should reproduce" and then are unable to care for the kid, let them go to the US to "support their family" when maybe if the idiots have used some preservative, that child wouldn't exist to suffer!

Even if the US sent them back, they would find a way to come back. I saw a documentary once showing a few kids trying to come to the US. One was taken at the border to a school, but since he was a dummy, he got bored of learning and was sent back home. Not long after (he was from Central America), he was trying to come back again.
The other boy became addicted to sniffing glue or something else, and was too high to speak on camera.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:40pm
LOL, so people are taking their time to come in here to bash my opinion... well, at least I have one, while you people can't seem to come up with anything constructive to say about the topic or just simply state your thoughts.

When you guys come up with something to say about the topic, perhaps then you may amuse me. I really would like to know what bothered you guys so much about my posts. You are acting like those illegal immigrants respect black people....
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:09am
video

Body Found in Texas Near Border Was Guatemalan Boy

EDINBURG, Texas — An 11-year-old Guatemalan immigrant found dead in the brush near the Rio Grande was on his way to join his brother in Chicago, a South Texas sheriff said Monday.

Although hundreds of immigrants die crossing the border each year, the discovery of Gilberto Francisco Ramos Juarez’s decomposed body earlier this month illustrates the dangers unaccompanied minors face as they cross into the U.S. in record numbers.

Hidalgo County Sheriff Eddie Guerra said the boy was found near La Joya, about 20 miles west of McAllen, on June 15.

“Down here finding a decomposed body … we come across them quite often,” Guerra said. He said this was the first child immigrant his office has found since he became sheriff in April. “It’s a very dangerous journey,” he said.

More than 52,000 unaccompanied children have been apprehended entering the U.S. illegally since October, creating what President Barack Obama has called an “urgent humanitarian situation.” Most are from Central America and the vast majority have crossed into the Rio Grande Valley in southernmost Texas.

The surge in unaccompanied child immigrants has overwhelmed the Border Patrol here. The children by law must be turned over to the U.S. Health and Human Services Department within 72 hours of their arrest, but their numbers have made that difficult. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was scheduled to speak on that department’s efforts in McAllen later Monday.

Many of the children simply turn themselves in to the first law enforcement person they see, so Guerra said it was unusual to find a child in this more remote area.

Investigators were able to reach the boy’s brother in Chicago through a phone number found written inside the child’s belt buckle. That brother gave authorities his father’s phone number in Guatemala. With the help of the Guatemalan consulate, the father gave a sworn statement identifying the boy’s clothing, including “Angry Birds” jeans, black leather boots made in Guatemala and a white rosary around his neck.

The cause of death has not been determined, but authorities suspect heat stroke, Guerra said. An autopsy did not find signs of trauma and the pathologist estimated the body had been there for about two weeks. Until the family confirmed his age, authorities thought he was an older teenager.

The boy’s family in Huehuetenango, Chiantla, Guatemala, had last heard from him about 25 days before his body was found. At that time, he was in Reynosa, Mexico, waiting to cross the border. His father told authorities the boy was traveling with a coyote.

“He was found in an area that normally the unaccompanied minors are not crossing over,” Guerra. He said there were some homes about a quarter to a half mile away from where the body was found. “But not being familiar with the terrain I’m sure this child was just wandering aimlessly through the brush area and got lost and had no water and the elements did him in.”

http://time.com/2941683/body-texas-immigration/

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

LOL, so people are taking their time to come in here to bash my opinion... well, at least I have one, while you people can't seem to come up with anything constructive to say about the topic or just simply state your thoughts.

When you guys come up with something to say about the topic, perhaps then you may amuse me. I really would like to know what bothered you guys so much about my posts. You are acting like those illegal immigrants respect black people....

there was nothing wrong with what you wrote.  i enjoyed the insight.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:27am
It's so close to my city, I was just thinking yesterday how bad it's getting.
They say they just simply can't stop them all because they come in thousands.

And like they say these people coming are just bad, like in South Padre island men try to steal girls and get them into trafficking, black girls a lot

Edited by Bribby - Jul 01 2014 at 7:28am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

It's so close to my city, I was just thinking yesterday how bad it's getting.
They say they just simply can't stop them all because they come in thousands.

And like they say these people coming are just bad, like in South Padre island men try to steal girls and get them into trafficking, black girls a lot

so girls are just disappearing?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:49am
Yup go for Spring Break don't come back, that's why I'm not down for all of that. They know the girls are drunk and if they get that right one to come in the car. 
Girl's I know they definitely felt that vibe like this man wants to TAKE me.

And then it's crazy, idc if this affects you and if this has anything to do with the article but the fact the Mexican mafia is taking over all of the limes basically making the cost rise, you don't see the taco stands using limes as much they'll give you lemons, like the persian limes are reallly selling now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>