Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:30am
princess there is always that ONE person LOL
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

a dummy?

I stopped at preservative

I should have Confused
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:38am
smh...more effects of the U.S. foreign policy in central america....masters at disrupting culture and infrastructure.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:39am
No, I am not a francophone, I just have met way too many immigrants since I am one myself, I am dark skin, I speak Spanish and they trust me (if I were white, no one would tell me their experience at the border, coming to the US illegally and other stuff).
People from Central and South America are usually Catholics, they are "supposed" to procreate, abortion is a crime for them, so they keep popping up kids, and yes, many of them dream of having a boy, so they keep having kids.

Someone got their feelings in a bunch because I wrote that they don't use preservative; some can't afford it, some still get pregnant after using it, but my point was: if you can't support yourself or you are barely able to provide for the child you already have, why have one/another?

That's what those people don't see. Then those kids have nothing there, come here, are easy victims to everything (could be killed at the border by Mexican cartels or be sex trafficked, etc) and to top it off, the USA has to provide for them, when the US is already stuck with hundreds of thousands of American children in the foster care system.

I laugh when Republicans talk about creating a huge wall/fence around the border... as if that would stop someone running from nothing.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:42am
if the US hadn't gone on a campaign to "curb communism", help wipe out the indigenous population, and stolen land for their own business interests while giving nothing back, then the US wouldn't be stuck doing anything.  this is what they wanted...they're not upset by this because the benefits they've gotten from keeping those countries under a tight economic grip far outweighs pretending to care about what happens to these border babies.  
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:45am
I read once an article of a couple of Mexican illegal immigrants struggling here in LA.
The mom had one child from the 1st marriage, the dad also had one. They got married and had a girl. Then they decided that "they really wanted to have a boy". Even though they were poor, they did fertility treatments and then the woman ended up giving birth to triplets, one of them was disabled.
None of them spoke English, even the triplets who were born in the US. The dad was making only $1600 a month, and the mom said she was thankful that the government gave money to help with her disabled child.

Then the LA Times interviewed her sister who lived in some town where there were not too many Mexicans. Her sister said that "my sister thinks like the typical Mexican: God will provide for me, God will provide for me" and that's why she kept having kids and not thinking about tomorrow. Meanwhile her sister spoke English, had a good job, had house, car, and was not living off any kind of government help.

I have met many immigrants like that, who are useless, all they do is take, never give back, can't even pay taxes because they claim "I am not American, I don't have to" but they are the first one in line at the low-cost clinic, competing with poor US citizens. No wonder so many Americans hate us.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:52am
guuuuuuurl....
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

princess there is always that ONE person LOL
Smh...
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:44pm
I'm not even mad at princess. this is no different than talking about ratchets. sh*t they ARE ratchets, just with brown skin and straight hair. they do the same things as them and have the same mentalities as them so why act all pc like you cant talk about Jose nem but you can talk about Juwaun nem
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I'm not even mad at princess SEXYANDFAMOUS. this is no different than talking about ratchets. sh*t they ARE ratchets, just with brown skin and straight hair. they do the same things as them and have the same mentalities as them so why act all pc like you cant talk about Jose nem but you can talk about Juwaun nem
Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>