Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alarming rate of children coming from Central A.
    Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:23pm
Have you guys read about this... just wow? they are even looking to house some of the unaccompanied children in baltimore - turning an old social security building into shelter for 575-1200 people. 

Since Memorial Day weekend, about 1,000 women and children have been flown to Tucson from Texas, then driven by bus to Phoenix and dumped unceremoniously, weary and hungry, left to find their families scattered around the nation. Some minors will be housed at a naval base in California, and immigration officials are finding extra aircraft. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has been ordered to coordinate efforts to contain the crisis.

SAN ANTONIO — This is what it looks like when an immigration system is overwhelmed by tens of thousands of women and children from Central America.

In an emergency shelter for unaccompanied children at Lackland Air Force Base here, on a concrete pad where troops would typically muster, roughly 100 teenage boys listened attentively on Thursday to a man who was preaching to them in their native Spanish.

“We know that you are sad, that you are alone,” he said. “Don’t look at the size of the problem. Look toward the solution.” He went on: “Let’s defeat this giant!”

In Phoenix, up to four buses a day arrive at the Greyhound station, each filled to capacity with women and children from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. They crossed the border in Texas, but immigration officials sent them to Phoenix because the Texas facilities were overcrowded.

Some 47,000 children traveling without parents have been caught at the border since October, a 92 percent increase over last year.
The federal government does not send immigrants from Central America caught at the border back to Mexico, since that is not their homeland. Instead, they are either detained or allowed to enter the country with instructions to return for a later hearing in immigration court.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/us/faces-of-an-immigration-system-overwhelmed-by-women-and-children.html?_r=0

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-children-immigrants-20140609,0,3035488.story

Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:41pm
That's a pretty big loophole that they can't be sent back right away.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:48pm

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:27pm
That's terrible because most of them are easy prey to drug dealers, human trafickers, sex and labor slavery, and probably many other problems.
It really upsets me that people keep making kids because "i want a boy/girl" or "my religions says i should reproduce" and then are unable to care for the kid, let them go to the US to "support their family" when maybe if the idiots have used some preservative, that child wouldn't exist to suffer!

Even if the US sent them back, they would find a way to come back. I saw a documentary once showing a few kids trying to come to the US. One was taken at the border to a school, but since he was a dummy, he got bored of learning and was sent back home. Not long after (he was from Central America), he was trying to come back again.
The other boy became addicted to sniffing glue or something else, and was too high to speak on camera.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

That's terrible because most of them are easy prey to drug dealers, human trafickers, sex and labor slavery, and probably many other problems.
It really upsets me that people keep making kids because "i want a boy/girl" or "my religions says i should reproduce" and then are unable to care for the kid, let them go to the US to "support their family" when maybe if the idiots have used some preservative, that child wouldn't exist to suffer!

Even if the US sent them back, they would find a way to come back. I saw a documentary once showing a few kids trying to come to the US. One was taken at the border to a school, but since he was a dummy, he got bored of learning and was sent back home. Not long after (he was from Central America), he was trying to come back again.
The other boy became addicted to sniffing glue or something else, and was too high to speak on camera.

Off topic: are you a Francophone?
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:39am

Sleepy
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:59am
a dummy?
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:15am
a lot of them are probably part of ms-13
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:06am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

a dummy?

I stopped at preservative
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:07am

who thanked this? Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>