Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Al Sharpton: Paid FBI Infromant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Nadia ^^ You know that man went to jail numerous times during the 60's . I disagree with you with love . More poweful black men need to step up . Rev sharpton stop his treaments to fight for Trayvon . Good topic tatee, but i need to leave . No one can change my mind about the man after what i witness in the 60 's with my own eyes . I am a little hot after hearing about our sweet member passing  . BHM lost several members i really love . I hope Farra/LQ is ok . I sent a pm yesterday .

Ms. India no disrespect but when someone disagrees with you need to learn how to debate without getting upset. I'm not here to change your mind or anyone elses mind for that matter.This is a discussion not an argument. I'm not trying to argue with you I'm having a discussion and I think he's an opportunist. Not discrediting anything he's done in the past but he's no civil right leader in my opinion. He holds our peoples hand in crisis but he's no role model to me. I've read books about Marcus Garvey, malcolm x, and martin Luther king I aint never real no book about fat al. Again please don't get upset this is just my opinion Ms. India Please don't come for me. My mother would be upset if I got u uptight
Nadia plese stop saying i am upset . I AM NOT . A lot of things change including me since you left for a while . I  had every right to be upset back in 2008 and you know it . I told you my mind was upset over the member lost . Please stop saying i am upset . I can roll or ignore anyone on this site after i found out ages and how things work . PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT . I am happy and content . I still have your number . Be good or little India will call you . She can't talk for 5 hours . LOLCry

Edited by india100 - Apr 10 2014 at 5:05pm
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:13pm

Nadia ^^ You know that man went to jail numerous times during the 60's . I disagree with you with love . More poweful black men need to step up . Rev sharpton stop his treaments to fight for Trayvon . Good topic tatee, but i need to leave . No one can change my mind about the man after what i witness in the 60 's with my own eyes . I am a little hot after hearing about our sweet member passing  . BHM lost several members i really love . I hope Farra/LQ is ok . I sent a pm yesterday .

Ms. India no disrespect but when someone disagrees with you need to learn how to debate without getting upset. I'm not here to change your mind or anyone elses mind for that matter.This is a discussion not an argument. I'm not trying to argue with you I'm having a discussion and I think he's an opportunist. Not discrediting anything he's done in the past but he's no civil right leader in my opinion. He holds our peoples hand in crisis but he's no role model to me. I've read books about Marcus Garvey, malcolm x, and martin Luther king I aint never real no book about fat al. Again please don't get upset this is just my opinion Ms. India Please don't come for me. My mother would be upset if I got u uptight
Nadia plese stop saying i am upset . I AM NOT . A lot of things change including me since you left for a while . I  had every right to be upset back in 2008 and you know it . I told you my mind was upset over the member lost . Please stop saying i am upset . I can roll or ignore anyone on this site after i found out ages and how things work . PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT . I am happy and content . I still have your number . Be good or little India will call you . She can't talk for 5 hours . LOLCry

I'll be good promise please don't send Little India for me. I'm glad you aren't upset I know sometimes when I post stuff it comes out sort of wrong and people can misconstrue it as being something else. Do you prefer Al fat or Skinny? I liked Star Jones when she was fat now that she is skinny she resembles a bobblehead. Sometimes people just look better fat
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:24pm
The no snitching credo does not apply to whites. What would one of those mobsters do if they had dirt on al? Matter of fact it was probably one of them that leaked the story!

Edited by melikey - Apr 10 2014 at 5:25pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:36pm

dope post
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:53pm
I hate Marcus Garvey...the man, not what he claimed to stand for.

AL SHARPTON's MSNBC show is just ok...so I gather he will be stepping down soon since ppl were waiting for more reasons to call for his head and stop taking him as a credible political source.  They got rid of Martin Bashir and Keith Olbermann for nothing.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

AL SHARPTON's MSNBC show is just ok...so I gather he will be stepping down soon since ppl were waiting for more reasons to call for his head and stop taking him as a credible political source.  They got rid of Martin Bashir and Keith Olbermann for nothing.

Why do you hate Marcus Garvey? You got a lot more explaining to do.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Since I don't have a keyboard, bullet points: true def of hood rich...rather buy gucci than pay the light bill...terrible husband and provider...terrible business man who used his supporters to fund his lifestyle rather than ensuring the success of his vision...womanizer...deadbeat dad...basically, he was all show, imo(eta not ALL show, he wanted things to succeed but didn't have the tools in himself).  I think those around him were more dedicated, like his wives.  Idk what was up w him and fascism either.  But great speaker and I respect his beliefs on pan africansim.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 10 2014 at 6:58pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:10pm

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Since I don't have a keyboard, bullet points: true def of hood rich...rather buy gucci than pay the light bill...terrible husband and provider...terrible business man who used his supporters to fund his lifestyle rather than ensuring the success of his vision...womanizer...deadbeat dad...basically, he was all show, imo(eta not ALL show, he wanted things to succeed but didn't have the tools in himself).  I think those around him were more dedicated, like his wives.  Idk what was up w him and fascism either.  But great speaker and I respect his beliefs on pan africansim.

Hmmm....I need to do some more research.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:18pm
reading into him made me upset.  Pinch
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:45pm
I definitely see.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123