Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Al Sharpton Challenges Newt Gingrich To Discuss Co
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAl Sharpton Challenges Newt Gingrich To Discuss Co

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
pg12345 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Al Sharpton Challenges Newt Gingrich To Discuss Co
    Posted: Jan 22 2012 at 8:36am
this week newt gingrich made comments that black children should work as janitors in schools to help teach them the work ethic as janitors are so overly paid 35 children could take their place in salary ..also said blacks get the most food stamps about..i am interested to see if anyone cares about these issues..while we are basking in the 'free at last syndrome' the republican party is doing everything it can subtly take away our rights to decent education, funding for higher education and remove the safety net from the poor..if you are interested here is a link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/al-sharpton-newt-gingrich-food-stamps_n_1221342.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003 
 or check out the republican debates on youtube ...outlines it all
Sponsored Links

RedPanda79 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2012 at 2:39am
All of these things have been slowly eroded for years starting in the 80's. They have done is slowly so people did not pay attention to it. Many had a I Got Mine attitude. Now that the former middle class is affected people are speaking out. They now face the problems the working poor have faced for years. The cost of higher education has been rising, health benefits have been getting cut and welfare has been getting lower and difficult to get. Before this latest crisis black people have always had their adult children coming back to live at home but now that the middle class is affected they have a label for their offspring, boomerang children.

Now that I have said that I think it is time that we are blacks stop blindly support Democrats. I am not saying vote in mass Republican but stop and think about who we are voting for and what they do and don't support. What their history in congress has been.

laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2012 at 6:47pm
^^^Clap
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic