Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Akon -let's move back to Africa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I was born in Illnois . Black people in africa are starving . What is he talking about ?

Don't be silly. That's not true. 
Would you like to match my monthly donations to the church below ? Families are starving . I send money directly to the church . I would be happy to send you the address . Families like the one below can use the money to grow crops . People are starving in africa 2013. 
Christian Church, Malawi, around 2000

Scratching my head and wondering if your response is serious...Naw, you cant be that silly. 

And don't bother bringing your age in to this. I don't care. 
Are you this evil in real life ? You quoted me and said i was silly. I gave you a answer . Maybe we should bring your age into the equation . If you think people are not hungry in africa, which was the only thing i said  . Stop quoting me if you don't agree .  I refuse to respond to whatever you come back with  . Have a bless day .Ermm

Edited by india100 - Jul 21 2013 at 3:00pm
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:52pm
India, why does she have to be evil because she disagreed with you?  Silly isn't that bad of an insult to be associated with being evil. Confused
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:00pm
people are starving everywhere
it isn't a stretch to say people in Africa are starving
I ain't going nowhere 
it would make yt too damn happy if we packed our asses up and moved

Edited by AwesomeAries - Jul 21 2013 at 2:00pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:07pm
i avoided this thread until now cus i thought it was a song of his.. 

africans stay trying to separate themselves from us too though..

they come here and act like theyre too good.. imagine if we were to go there.. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 21 2013 at 2:18pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:34pm
This is getting Crazy! Why cant we unite! we do have more in common with each other! I feel like we are all suffering from the same problem we need to wake up!
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Where did you go in Africa- I've been to Senegal where Akon is from its a beautiful, rich and thriving city... I wouldn't mind living there and I was treated like a princess everywhere I went. There are Rich and poor people like in every city in the world. My peers in Africa are living way better than I am here in the US they work but they also have house maids and cooks to help them at home. I really think Blacks need to go and live or at least visit in some other BLACK cities.... RIO, Dakar anywhere America is not it... there are other ways to live

This was my experience as well...
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

Why should AAs give up a country their ancestors built and go as refugees to someplace else?  AA's need to claim their legacy.  They have a longer history in America than most whites.

As for Africa, there are wealthy black people in most African countries but let's not pretend that most Africans do not live in poverty.  I have been to Tanzania and Zanzibar and seen it with my own eyes.
Ya I'm sure if someone visited America and only went to Alabama, Missisippi and Louisiana they would say the same thing. I've been to Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana and seen it with my own eyes too.
ETA: O and the wealthy people in these states are mainly white. The poor are mainly black.

You do realize you are comparing countries to states, right?   I maintain that the level of poverty in many African countries is like nothing even the poorest American has experienced.  If Africa is so wealthy then is all this call for aid just a giant hoax?
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

sh*t....The Africans don't even want to claim us lol

That is absoluely correct.

I have been to Africa several times .. to many countries and EVERY PLACE I have gone with my dark skin and kinky hair the locals ask me where I am from ... shortly followed by 'will you sponsor me to go back to America with you ah.. cousin'.  They wanna get the h*** outta there.

Ya'll need to visit Africa - Senegal, Irory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana ... you will be so much of an outsider culturally and .. you will be ready to leave within a week after dealing with the no hot water thing, and the crime. the strange looking handling of fresh meat thing, the barbed wire around the housing complexes to keep the thieves out, the markets to buy your food and the no power thing.Ouch

Get real folks. Stop your dreaming - it was nice to visit but I could never LIVE in a non-western society. DeadDeadDead Too different.

Becky aka Printer_Ink you're always putting down black people at every turn, and enjoying the freedom those ahead of us fought for.

IMO, you insulted all African people living on the continent of Africa and everywhere.   JMHO!

ETA:  I made an error and did not proofread, it should be "before us", not "ahead of us"

Edited by Claudie - Jul 21 2013 at 8:56pm
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 4:04pm
[QUOTE=coconess]
i avoided this thread until now cus i thought it was a song of his.. 

africans stay trying to separate themselves from us too though..

they come here and act like theyre too good.. imagine if we were to go there.. 

[/QUOTE

chile, we wouldn't belong there either.. I wish there was a place in Amerikkka that we could go like Rosewood (but not in Flawda) where we could just live in peace.. My people shed blood for this country and this is my only home...

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Jul 21 2013 at 4:05pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 4:19pm

I was born in Illnois . Black people in africa are starving . What is he talking about ?

Don't be silly. That's not true. 
Would you like to match my monthly donations to the church below ? Families are starving . I send money directly to the church . I would be happy to send you the address . Families like the one below can use the money to grow crops . People are starving in africa 2013. 
Christian Church, Malawi, around 2000

Scratching my head and wondering if your response is serious...Naw, you cant be that silly. 

And don't bother bringing your age in to this. I don't care. 
Are you this evil in real life ? You quoted me and said i was silly. I gave you a answer . Maybe we should bring your age into the equation . If you think people are not hungry in africa, which was the only thing i said  . Stop quoting me if you don't agree .  I refuse to respond to whatever you come back with  . Have a bless day .Ermm

I am not evil in real life. I am actually an OK person. And double whammy for me, I don't go twisting people's words to suit my own agenda. 

I quoted you originally as you said 'Black people in Africa are starving'. Not everyone in Africa (continent) is starving. You only need to look at your own back yard to know that starvation is everywhere. That same narrative about starving Africans that you have swallowed from the yt man that the whole of  Africa is starving is incorrect. Yes, there are people who are very poor and food is a major issue but that cannot be said for every African person. 

You wanting to send me receipts of the church you sponsor is silly. What would it prove. 

You're always on the attack when someone does not agree with you. 

Edited by zsazsa - Jul 21 2013 at 4:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System