Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Akon -let's move back to Africa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 10:26pm
Right...........
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Language and culture barrier...hell naw, its just easier for whites to go back to Europe...Confused

Naw, ya'll keep them right where they belong. Some of the worst expats are white ones. They complain about every damn thing and can't adopt. Change what you have over there..
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kevintang/how-working-in-america-is-different-from-working-in-other-co
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 1:25am
i dont know about africa... but i am leaving. im tired of this place.

:( my fam are just gonna have to write me letters. *sigh*

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What happened to starting our own country?  With Detroit bankrupt, Michigan is no longer an option though.

we going to regret not going to Detroit in 20 yrs when it's booming again!

Indeeeeeed and imma have receipts for all muh homessssssssCool
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:00am
What Alias said. I will pour even more oil off Amerikkka's coasts then light this country up before I leave here. No. I'll not be forced to leave only to be in a place with language and cultural barriers that will pose even more danger to me. Ninjas gone be in Africa with the same mentality they have here. No. If I gotta leave then everybody gotta fuccin leave.

Hear what. If errybody went back to where they came from tho black people would still be here. Black Africans traveled the world before white folks stopped eating raw meat and came out their caves.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:03am
As an African, it's nice to see he's celebrating the motherland.. but he knows his own ass ain't going anywhere either. LOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Waits for Akon to give me one of his homes before his departure .

can i move in with ya??Hug
Sure . I think we will have at least 20 guest rooms . EmbarrassedHug

thanks  I ain't picky...hey will he leave us some of his cars...how about hiring some white folks to clean for us and the yard work??? cause yanno I am not doing any hard labor with these gorgeous chocolate hands....hhmmmfff
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:15am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What happened to starting our own country?  With Detroit bankrupt, Michigan is no longer an option though.

we going to regret not going to Detroit in 20 yrs when it's booming again!

Indeeeeeed and imma have receipts for all muh homessssssssCool

this what I was thinking.   The prices on those homes and land must be ridiculously cheap.  Any and errybody black that got money need to get in there and buy up land and homes.  Get that sh*t GK.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:38am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

sh*t....The Africans don't even want to claim us lol

That is absoluely correct.

I have been to Africa several times .. to many countries and EVERY PLACE I have gone with my dark skin and kinky hair the locals ask me where I am from ... shortly followed by 'will you sponsor me to go back to America with you ah.. cousin'.  They wanna get the h*** outta there.

Ya'll need to visit Africa - Senegal, Irory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana ... you will be so much of an outsider culturally and .. you will be ready to leave within a week after dealing with the no hot water thing, and the crime. the strange looking handling of fresh meat thing, the barbed wire around the housing complexes to keep the thieves out, the markets to buy your food and the no power thing.Ouch

Get real folks. Stop your dreaming - it was nice to visit but I could never LIVE in a non-western society. DeadDeadDead Too different.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Language and culture barrier...hell naw, its just easier for whites to go back to Europe...Confused

Naw, ya'll keep them right where they belong. Some of the worst expats are white ones. They complain about every damn thing and can't adopt. Change what you have over there..
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kevintang/how-working-in-america-is-different-from-working-in-other-co

HEE HEE! CORRECT!

In fact .. the ONLY White people I purposely avoid are the White expats! What a pain in the butt!! They cannot adapt to anything!

I avoid them completely if possible.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>