Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ajax/iliveforbhm...why did you get kicked out the
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ajax/iliveforbhm...why did you get kicked out the

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 9:47pm
i don't think people noticed how demented some of his posts were. folks gotta start paying closer attention. 
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:08pm
We knew he was dirty... Dat stove...

Bet that nicca had dandruff and Roach particles on his uniform
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:13pm
My brother and I played like this all the time when I was younger....i dont see the problem
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:15pm
Wow
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:20pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:21pm
he's going to make a youtube video response to this thread...watch...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:26pm
if ja or afro had a video like this, i wouldn't think much of it sept for a side eye but i mean come on!!! this dude exhibits all the signs of....well yall know. come on!!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 10:55pm
Meanwhile when you get in there and try to rescue a kid from the torture of an older sibling, you find out quick they love it and want more.   They sneak back and say nah, nah, na, na, nah moments before the hold starts all over again and again....

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 11:12pm
Official Statement from ILive:

Quote I opt out the military when the Air force was down sizing and I never was in combat nor deployed only was in Okinawa, Japan and in Washington D.C.

The thing about my brother, I had to regulate and mess with him especially spending 500 dollars on him for coming over and being destructive. I have no knowledge of this video being posted and it was from my younger sister who thought this was funny. This video will be taken off and he is alright and good. I also bought him school supplies and such and help out. You know sometimes you got make sure they realize to respect you especially you are helping them. Plus, we are brothers and we wrestle and all and help him box and such. So don't go speaking about things you know nothing of from a video I didn't even know was posted of me.

Also for noneyons, if you think my trolling is demented of course of it is. My sense of humor is well demented, but to actually do actual harm to my brother is insane. You don't know what we been through and why I tease in such a way. I done him no harm and he is okay and I apologize and he apologize for his acting out. We are all good. I'll give my life for any of my brothers. I love them and would do anything for them.

I'm in a relationship so I'm done with BHM.

Don't shoot the messenger lol
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 11:16pm
the new normal or something i guess.

whatever. not my problem. 

Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair