BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

AirnB renter won't leave..nanny started a mvmt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:19pm
I would need to use my bail money stash . Trying to help can backfire . The girl quit her job and ruin my home . I whip that butt with my pointed toe shoes and press charges . The parents paid for half of the damages . The girl apologize and left town . I only own one rental home for my daughter future . No longer worth it at my age .
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

So if he accidentally got his ass beat and then the house was accidentally robbed...
Yup.  Fires are considered an "accident" too.  I'll take my insurance check and rebuild it. 
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

Someone always has to ruin things for other people. I use airnB when I travel. So basically she needs to give a eviction notice. Im glad the company is going to help with her legal fees.

Dat fool made about cloudy water

Exactly! There is always one apple that will spoil the bunch!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:26pm
Is it me or does California have some lax tenancy laws in favor of the tenants?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would need to use my bail money stash . Trying to help can backfire . The girl quit her job and ruin my home . I whip that butt with my pointed toe shoes and press charges . The parents paid for half of the damages . The girl apologize and left town . I only own one rental home for my daughter future . No longer worth it at my age .

what???????ShockedShockedShockedShocked
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:54am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

what???????ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Yes . My first home . Long story. The girl used spray paint on my ceramic tile to cover weed burn holes for example . I gave her a really low rent to finish her degree and leave a bad relationship. 3 bedrooms with a pool at 400 a month .   
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:29am
44 days?  ain't no way.  anything after 29 days we're getting some subletting paperworks and signatures.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 3:50pm
There must be lots of stories like this with ppl who sublet...I feel like going on a Reddit hunt
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 3:53pm

Chinelle Browne had a $200 rent dispute with woman accused of killing her.

Woman killed, dismembered Brooklyn mother over $200, spread body parts across Long Island, cops say

Leah Cuevas was renting out a room in her dead uncle's apartment to Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne, but there was a dispute over a $200 electrical bill that escalated to murder, cops say. Browne's arm, head and torso were then found on different properties throughout Long Island.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 1:05 PM

Updated: Friday, July 25, 2014, 12:54 AM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A
Leah Cuevas was ordered held without bail Thursday. Shes been charged in the murder of Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne.SUFFOCK POLICE DEPARTMENTLeah Cuevas was ordered held without bail Thursday. She's been charged in the murder of Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne.

A Brooklyn woman decapitated and dismembered a mother of four and then scattered her remains in pieces across Long Island over a measly $200 dispute, authorities and neighbors said Thursday.

Leah Cuevas viciously hacked away at the 27-year-old’s neck and torso — cutting off her head — during a dispute over money inside a Brownsville apartment building July 5, officials said.

“No, Leah! What you doing?” a neighbor heard Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne’s gut-wrenching scream during the fatal attack. “Oh, no! Oh, no! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Cuevas cursed back at Browne, telling her to “Shut the f--- up,” according to court documents.

“The scare in (Browne’s) voice was like nothing I ever heard before,” a witness told detectives.

The bitter hatred between Cuevas and Browne was sparked by a dispute over rent and utility payments, court documents show.

Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne, pictured, was last heard alive arguing with Leah Cuevas, prosecutors say.HANDOUT

Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne, pictured, was last heard alive arguing with Leah Cuevas, prosecutors say.

Enlarge
Chinelle Browne had a $200 rent dispute with woman accused of killing her.HANDOUT

Chinelle Browne had a $200 rent dispute with woman accused of killing her.Enlarge
Police responded when a Hempstead, Long Island, man found a severed arm on his front lawn. Authorities later determined they were from murder victim Chinelle Browne.NEWS 12 LONG ISLANDPolice responded when a Hempstead, Long Island, man found a severed arm on his front lawn. Authorities later determined they were from murder victim Chinelle Browne.

Cuevas, 42, charged Browne $400 a month for a room inside her dead uncle’s Sumpter St. apartment, but wouldn’t provide hot water or reliable electricity, court papers say.

The Guyanese immigrant, who came to the U.S. just a year ago, refused to pay Cuevas $200 for electricity she wasn’t getting, neighbor Donald Watson, 49, told the Daily News.

“(Browne) was tired of paying for lighting and having it go out, or the refrigerator going out and spoiling the food,” Watson said. “(Browne) said she wanted to take her money and move out but the landlord said, ‘No.’ She wanted the $200 . . . but Browne said, ‘I need the $200 to move out.’”

Browne also accused Cuevas of having sex with a man on a city bus, allegations made in front of Cuevas’ husband, court documents show.

Leah Cuevas viciously hacked away at 27-year-old Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne’s neck and torso — cutting off her head — during a dispute over money inside a Brownsville apartment building July 5, officials said.NEW YORK DAILY NEWSBody parts belonging to Chinelle Browne were scattered from Brooklyn to Bay Shore.
Leah Cuevas is arrested Wednesday in grisly slaying.JAMES CARBONELeah Cuevas is arrested Wednesday in grisly slaying.

The conflict came to a grisly and tragic climax on July 5.

“That was the last time (Browne) was heard alive,” Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney Robert Biancavilla said.

On July 8, Browne’s severed legs and torso — which bore a tattoo that helped police identify her — were found in a municipal parking lot in Bay Shore near the Fire Island ferry. It was less than a mile from the home of Cuevas’ sister, prosecutors said.

The next day, an arm was discovered on the front lawn of a home in Hempstead. A second arm was found a day later.

Browne’s head was discovered on Boylston St. near Chamberlain St. in Hempstead on July 17, officials said.

NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpiCHRISTIE M FARRIELLA/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWSHer aunt Pauline Claxton (left) and sister Suget Thompson attend court appearance for accused killer Leah Cuevas.
NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpiCHRISTIE M FARRIELLA/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWSDale Browne, the husband of murder victim Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne, speaks as he leaves the arraignment for 42-year-old Leah Cuevas.

Her weeping family cheered and raised their arms Thursday when a judge ordered Cuevas, who was charged with murder, held without bail during a court appearance in Central Islip.

Browne’s husband Dale and several family members flew from Guyana to attend the court proceeding. He said his wife was going to find an apartment so the family could move to the U.S.

“She made the sacrifice for her family. So we resolved together that we would make the sacrifice, as hard as it was, to do this,” he said.

With Joseph Stepansky and Rikki Reyna

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/accused-killer-li-mom-denied-bail-article-1.1878757#ixzz38W2NoWON

Edited by bindy - Jul 25 2014 at 3:56pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 4:27pm
that nigguh planned it from the jump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style