Angkor Cambodian Hair

Airline Workers/ Regular travelers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airline Workers/ Regular travelers
    Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:53pm
Any tips on how I can avoid (or sig. reduce) the $150 change fee on an airline. Its jet blue if that helps..

Thanks
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:56pm
Catastrophic event. Muster up your best acting, and tell a sob story.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:59pm

It has to be a catastrophic event. Preferably a death, and you have to be able to provide the number to a funeral home, or someone willing to play a funeral home, hospice, nursing home facility etc. They call and verify, and they waive the change fee.

Edited by Qualified - Nov 21 2013 at 2:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

It has to be a catastrophic event. Preferably a death, and you have to be able to provide the number to a funeral home, or someone willing to play a funeral home, hospice, nursing home facility etc. They call and verify, and they waive the change fee.

Stern SmileEmbarrassed

Thank you. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:07pm
Yea, I never said it would be easy lol, it was low as hell, but when I was in undergrad and grad, we used to do this all the time. It worked 100% of the time! The lengths we would go through though, to make that 1 min verification call believable... chile I wont even begin with all of that. Good luck!
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:52pm
Ha, good luck.

• Doctors note indicating you're forbidden to travel...
• Death
• Terminal Illness

And even then, a lot of times you have to pay it upfront and get reimbursed for it once they verify your story.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:05pm
Jet blue is one of my favorite airlines.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Catastrophic event. Muster up your best acting, and tell a sob story.

yup.. 

i missed my flight last month and it was a non-refundable/changeable ticket and it was purchased by a 3rd party (expedia). they (delta/air france) wanted me to pay a 200 fee plus the difference in fair to get on the next flight.. it was gonna be like at least 600. 
i had to talk to a few ppl and cry and be my dramatic lil self.. but i got it done for free in the end. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 21 2013 at 8:03pm
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:13pm
I work for them. Either cry or cuss.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 7:43am
tears? I think I can muster up a few of those I rather that than calling the nursing home scenario with my fake grandma illness
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic