Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air FLOTUS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:16pm
i wish she would run too.. that would be so great.. first black president.. then his wife is first female president + first black female president.. 

gawsh that would be like thee power couple 

i think she's said that she would never run though.. and id imagine their daughters are tired of not even being able to go to summer camp without secret service.. 4-8 more years of that life seems hard.. 
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:22pm
By the time she would run they would probably be grown and use to the secret service. F the kids this is about the people!   
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:30pm
damn.. youre right. i didnt realize he was only in the beginning of his second term.. i thought he was half way through for some reason but hes gonna be in that bish until 2017 Clap

i was googling 'when will obama (term end)' but the first thing i saw was 'be impeached' 
idk why theyre so mad.. the last president was extra aint shiit. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:34pm
LOL

That was so funny. Michelle Obama is amazing. I definitely agree with them being the best first family ever.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:06pm
QOTUS  Heart !!
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

QOTUS  Heart !!

What that QOTUS?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:18pm
Queen of the United States

*just a guess*
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:20pm
What Butta said!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:28pm
lmao...hilarious.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic