Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Air FLOTUS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air FLOTUS!!!
    Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:05pm

Michelle Obama slam dunk lets move campaign 4

Michelle Obama is officially the coolest 50-year-old in the world.

The firs tlady can hit a mean dougie, and judging from this gif that has been circulating the Internet, she definitely got game!

Last week, in honor of winning the 2013 NBA championship, the Miami Heat were honored at the White House, and while there, they also shot a video for Mrs. O’s “Let’s Move” movement.

In the hilarious video, Michelle is acting more like an obnoxious NBA player than the first lady as she videobombs an interview with the Heat players while taking a bite out of a loud, crunchy apple. In another shot, she comes out of nowhere and slam dunks a mini basketball before mean mugging the camera and shouting, “Ohhh, oh, ohhhh!” LeBron, meanwhile assists on the adlibs by yelling, “In yo face!”

Just ruthless!

Sponsored Links

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:07pm
She and Barack are so cool and so fun.  Even their girls are awesome!  We will never have a better first family than the ObamasClap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:11pm
Her!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:11pm
lol d.wade and them looked like, 'Confused TF...?'
didnt watch the vid
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:13pm
that was cute LOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:17pm
OMG...SO LOVING HER...DID ya'll see her and jimmy fallon with the fitness video? i had posted it and she is so funny and good....
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:23pm
i kinda want an apple now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

OMG...SO LOVING HER...DID ya'll see her and jimmy fallon with the fitness video? i had posted it and she is so funny and good....

Just saw it on YT, it was Good....
I didn't know how funny he is
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:04pm
regardless of actual accomplishments (which are very debatable) 
they should definitely go down in history as the best first family 

if not potus.. definitely flotus... shes so relatable and theyre both so down to earth.. 

no other first lady has truly let her hair down like flotus.. (skits, snl, 106 and park...?!) yet still be poised, gracious, humble, very intelligent, and productive 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:12pm
OMG I seen the commercial last night and was dying! She needs to run for the White House because I'd vote for her! Sometimes I wish she would speak versus him because she'll let them have it!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic