Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aint Sheit Daddy or No Daddy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 7:02am
Yo best friend needa find a new daddy.
Sponsored Links

Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 7:07am
I had a talk a lot of stuff but never did anything father growing up. I would go visit my grandmother (he lived with his mother) & everyone on that side of the fam here and there. So having that little bit of a bond, even though it was crumbs was better than not knowing/seeing that side of the family at all.

Also my mom never talked bad about my father. I ended up finding out on my own that he wasn't about nothing. She never kept me away but she didn't bend over backwards to make him see me. I would never beg a man for anything especially something/someone he doesn't want. He'll see in the end what's up.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 7:09am
He needs a positive male influence.
I agree with Sang
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 7:11am
he can have that too but he'll wish he would have met his dad and somewhat had him in his life. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 7:17am
I agree with that but the dad sounds super destructive.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:25am
Im not begging a guy to take care of his own son. He'll have other male role models in his life that will be much more beneficial than this deadbeat. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:31am
And the begging wouldn't be done after the first time he adheres. She will have to stay in his ass to make it consistent. She'd better not have time for that. Seriously. That's painful and stressful. The father is missing out on something amazing that he will never have again with that child. His loss.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:38am
i wouldnt beg.. but i wouldnt give up. 

id say something to him about his son.. or send a pic.. or tell him somethin new in his life every so often. 

id try to preach to him every blue moon too. and tell him that im not gonna give up cus if i could lay down with your pathetic ass.. and choose to keep this baby.. i can damn sure continue to try to make you see the light for my son. 
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:44am
I'd find my baby a new daddy...
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:46am
Leave it alone & make sure he has other male figures in his life like a grandfather, uncle, cousin, etc. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic