Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

AHS: Asylum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 56>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

This show is TWISTED!!!

I also have a feeling the reporter won't die. Well I am hoping she won't! Mainly because I want Kit to be released the poor guy!!! But if that guy is still killing in the present day I'm sure she dies & he's never caught...

I wonder is sister jude is really going to leave. I have a feeling she's going to be framed with the murder of the detective & come back as a patient.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

This show is TWISTED!!!

I also have a feeling the reporter won't die. Well I am hoping she won't! Mainly because I want Kit to be released the poor guy!!! But if that guy is still killing in the present day I'm sure she dies & he's never caught...

I wonder is sister jude is really going to leave. I have a feeling she's going to be framed with the murder of the detective & come back as a patient.
Now that would be a twisted

Yes it would be!
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:57pm
It makes sense because WHY would she pick up that phone? & then noone was on the other end. & it was ringing before she went in, continuously. I think it was a way the other sister could see when she went to the apartment and found that guy dying. 

& the fact that he was still alive to tell him it was the other nun. It will drive her mad & she will go all cray trying to bring her down. But the doc, father & other nun are working together now & will gladly take her in as a mental patient.  
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:45pm
I'm just watching
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:49pm
I'd act like his mother everyday...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Gumdrop92 Gumdrop92 wrote:

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:02pm

YOU FUCKING PERVERT! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

He is fine, though. But oooooh, I'd be scared! What if he takes the oedipus complex to the next level trying to smash? Smash me with a knife up to my throat!

...You know what, that sounds a little hot EmbarrassedCry
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

YOU FUCKING PERVERT! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

He is fine, though. But oooooh, I'd be scared! What if he takes the oedipus complex to the next level trying to smash? Smash me with a knife up to my throat!

...You know what, that sounds a little hot EmbarrassedCry

Sheeeeeeiiid
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:20pm
haha biting her nipps
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:42pm
Too bad he has a boyfriend lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 56>