BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

AHS: Asylum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 56>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:22pm
I knew it!
Sponsored Links

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:36pm
I noticed the "bowl" of mints but I didn't really pay attention to the lamp shade. Now that I rewind it, those are nipples!!!!!
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:29pm
OMG THERE'S A THREAD!!!! I'll catch up tomorrow then read lol
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Lol didn't the lampshade have nipples? And look like white skin? I so did not see that coming until he kept stressing she not contact anyone, and i'm like damn-NOBODY knows where she's at 

I wonder what's going to happen to creature girl? And is "Anne Frank" really fixed now?

Creature nympho is out in the open now! The media is gonna go crazy! That Satan sister knew what she was doing! LOL

Anne is gone, smh.. And all the proof of the doctor being a nazi with her.

I couldn't tell those were nipples! I saw the weird circle thing, but I couldn't tell LOL
wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:30pm
I knew that shht was toooooo good to be true...HER getting out of the hospital with that undercover psychotic doctor.
I come to the conclusion that all them mu*****s are LOONEY THEN TUNES.
I also starting to wonder whats fantasy or real......this freaken show is off the chain with NUTTINESS!!!...pure unadulterated NUTTINESS.LOL
I freaken LOVE IT TOOOOOOOOO DEATH!!Embarrassed Clap Wink
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:47pm
that was the best episode so far

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:28pm
lemme go watch.

also was i not watching properly but did the maroon 5 killer face thing make an appearance last epi?
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:31pm
greatest fukin episode omg omg omg just omg
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:39pm
After tonight's episode I am glad there is some outside movement but I preferred season 1.  I like the risk of having so many layers to this story but it won't pay off unless there is a REAL pay off in the finale.  the stage is set and i want to see more upward trajectory like this episode...not more circles.

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:03pm
Just caught up!! I noticed the lampshade was skin but didn't realise it had nipples!!! 

I'm just expecting Sister Jude to be the mad one dreaming all of this up!!! 

I just knew the doctor was crazy! Especially after that therapy he had on her trying to make her straight. I honestly thought that the experimenting doctor was the one killing everyone though... I thought for a second there that the other doctor was the good guy! I knew it was too good to be true him taking her out like that. I wonder why he's so fascinated by her. 

& now that girl has been taken by aliens!! This show is making me crazy but I love it! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 56>
  Share Topic