FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

AHS: Asylum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 56>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by Luv2Teach Luv2Teach wrote:

awwww shyt now.....something's wrong with the kool-aid
I was scared for he too! Do you think she would escape?

I down right don't see how she's gonna get outta there. 
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:17pm
^^^ Poor thang she thought that she was on her way! Damn I thought it was the crazy doctor
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:18pm
Finally watching last week's episode.

These people get on my nerves....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:52am
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, IT'S HIM??? WTF? WTF? WTF? RYAN--MURPHY, WHAT THE ???? SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS WHY????
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:30am
RIGHT?! My jaw freaking DROPPED! He was the last person I would have expected! But as soon as they got in the house, I just began to feel nervous about this man all of a sudden, I'm sure she did too!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:33am
Mannn, I got a weird feeling when he was going on and on about "telling his story," and "keeping her out of sight." Then I saw the lampshade and knew that there was no good in this worldCry

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 15 2012 at 3:33am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:36am
Yeah, that lampshade looked funny to me in texture, but I couldn't quite tell what it was!

Then she went into that room and I knew this dude was on some TCM Leatherface sh*t..

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:04am
Damn it, I missed last night's episode.. Is there a link where I could watch the reruns.
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:46am
Lol didn't the lampshade have nipples? And look like white skin? I so did not see that coming until he kept stressing she not contact anyone, and i'm like damn-NOBODY knows where she's at 

I wonder what's going to happen to creature girl? And is "Anne Frank" really fixed now?
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:20pm
The dr. is being a bit creepy....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 56>
  Share Topic