BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AHS: Asylum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 53545556>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 2:49am
Wait....she thought that all up? 

Huh? Im confused. 
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:03am
i didnt get that that happened at all  Confused  why you say that midna?
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:17am
DANG IT!!! I missed the episode..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:18am
season one was/is still the sh*t!!

this was a bit of an anticlimactic ending
Ikasuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ikasuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:26am
  Lana knew that just like his father, all he needed was some sappy motherly talk to make him drop his guard so she could get the gun, this is why she wasnt afraid. Which is why I think the Jude flashback when she first arrived to Briarcliff about evil staring you in the face.

When she said it wasnt his fault it was hers, cuz she should have ended his life ages ago so he couldnt hurt the people that he has.

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:42pm
It's over Cry
I did NOT see that ending coming though.

But I agree with Afro, Season 1 was better for me.

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:56pm
I just watched it.  When Lana pulled that trigger I literally said out aloud, 'Dang, this B is coldblooded.' Loved it.

Im in the minority, but I enjoyed this season more than the first.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 7:30pm
40 and no facial hair and not a wrinkle to be found? girll

i liked the ending though.

the face of evil line was lost on me though. anyone?

i agree lana's makeup was really good.

i never really though the devil nun was a good actor and i hope they don't have her next season. i love lange too but i hope they hang up her and quinto too, as well as dylan.

all the recurring actully. they're tired.

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:16pm

@ Eden, when Lana arrived at Briarcliff looking for a story, Sister Jude warned her about the evil that she was searching for there, in other words, it will see her when she sees it.  And to me, it foreshadowed the hell she was about to walk into.  She thought about it when she looked into her Bloody Face Jr son, and was reminded, she had been told, at the beginning.

Edited by PeacefulOne - Jan 24 2013 at 10:17pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:07pm
can someone explain the "zombies" to me....were they really Dr. Arden's experiments roaming the grounds or were they just the souls haunting the grounds?  i don't get it.  

this season was very imaginative and layered storytelling but like, atleast 3 episodes could've been nixed and replaced with ones that focused on things more relevant to the story.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 30 2013 at 6:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 53545556>