Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Agree or Disagree: Disney first Plus Size Princess
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Agree or Disagree: Disney first Plus Size Princess

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 4:13pm
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

If she fat...How is she gonna run away from the villain? Every princess I seen runs in disney

she gonna have the plus size extra lift in the air cape to fly away...and when need that extra boost to seriously get away...she will press a button that reads...POWER BOOST..and SSSWWWOOOOSSSHHH OFF SHE GOES..

you know like the Enterprise when Capt. Kirk and the others...WARP SPEED...YEP "MAKE IT SO WITH WARP SPEED"

LOLLOL ohhh a fat girl flying cape!!! Does it come with cake and cookies? Guess I would get myself one too....

Ouch I missed what you said lol
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 4:50pm

If she fat...How is she gonna run away from the villain? Every princess I seen runs in disney

she gonna have the plus size extra lift in the air cape to fly away...and when need that extra boost to seriously get away...she will press a button that reads...POWER BOOST..and SSSWWWOOOOSSSHHH OFF SHE GOES..

you know like the Enterprise when Capt. Kirk and the others...WARP SPEED...YEP "MAKE IT SO WITH WARP SPEED"

LOLLOL ohhh a fat girl flying cape!!! Does it come with cake and cookies? Guess I would get myself one too....

Ouch I missed what you said lol

GIRL i was all over with my remarks..lol...somehow it turned out she was a superhero and this and that..then i remembered she is a disney princess not a superhero...LMFAO...so i deleted it...
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 6:21pm
LMAO fat chance. LOLStop trying to get everyone to promote unhealthy lifestyles. If you wanna be fat that's your business, but don't try to make it the new normal.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:04pm
why people think barbies (circa 1990's and older) are the standard or go to skinny  reference? wasnt nothing slim about that barrel waist...or were they referring to her having no hips/booty? When I was younger I kinda thought barbie's waist should be slimmer (like the dolls are made now)

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:24pm
I dont think kids choose to be fat. Parents keep the unhealthy
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:25pm
But i rather a disabled princess first
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:50pm
Shes just going to lose weight in the middle of the movie so that she can find her prince charming .. why bother?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

But i rather a disabled princess first

LMMFAO.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

why people think barbies (circa 1990's and older) are the standard or go to skinny  reference? wasnt nothing slim about that barrel waist...or were they referring to her having no hips/booty? When I was younger I kinda thought barbie's waist should be slimmer (like the dolls are made now)

90's shawty had a bad built body. I never noticed that til now. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>